Offer rsc account xfers

Player avatar

sosa1 Send PM

title. Have a mod meet them ingame to prove ownership and have them take a screenshot of their stats.

Player avatar

Vodka Ghost Send PM

sosa1 said:

title. Have a mod meet them ingame to prove ownership and have them take a screenshot of their stats.

Yea and nevermind the insane amount of GP, max xp and all that junk that accumulated from OGRSC sitting for 16 years. Good one, Sosa1. big_smile

- Gang Sabre

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

i never once said xfer banks idiot gang sabre

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

hit em up Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

will there be bank xfers?

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

Not a horrible idea big_smile

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Bank xfer would be amazing but considering it's been heavily botted for like 10 years I doubt it lol.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

99% of all RSC accounts are botted, I doubt that will be transfered. lol

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Trupk3r said:

Exactly.. Dumb idea.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Trupk3r said:

99% of all RSC accounts are botted, I doubt that will be transfered. Rlol

Dude you like nearly exactly copied my post.  Wdf.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

No, pretty much everyone just bots in RSC which was most likely the biggest reason to actually put end to it.
Why on earth would they allow those accounts to be re-created here? just so you don't have to play and can go straight up what ever you want to do. No no no no no, that's not how it works.

Lol...

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Semirotta said:

No, pretty much everyone just bots in RSC which was most likely the biggest reason to actually put end to it.
Why on earth would they allow those accounts to be re-created here? just so you don't have to play and can go straight up what ever you want to do. No no no no no, that's not how it works.

Legacy had major botting problem. XP was transferred in full.

I'm all for giving them transfers but maybe to keep skillers/nerds like Semi happy, might have to cap their XP at 99 stats and no higher and possibly even remove them from highscores and/or make a new highscores. Botting a 99 on real RSC takes hundreds and hundreds of hours, you can make a flat on here with magic and prayer and get 99 fishing legit in the time it probably takes to bot one 99 on RSC

Turtles

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

It takes more work to bot 99 in RSC, than it does to do it legit in rev, allow transfers!

Player avatar

mikez Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

Trupk3r said:

99% of all RSC accounts are botted, I doubt that will be transfered. Rlol

Dude you like nearly exactly copied my post.  Wdf.

How’s that any different than the botted legacy chars?
+1 to the idea

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

People acting like no ones ever botted on a rsc-p server. LOL big_smile

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Tragic said:

People acting like no ones ever botted on a rsc-p server. LOL big_smile

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Nope, let admins log em. Only legit way. Most my friends have rsc strictly accs (no rs2/rs3), theres nothing to lose anymore.
Admins, u've got literally a few weeks to offer rsc acc transfers to gain the publicity, than 3 months to transfer them before they're lost in time forever. Offer this, and we've got everyone on one boat. I mean cmon, the latest competitor aint even competition everyone knows how that guy conducts himself.

edit: im suggesting stat transfers. not banks.

Last edited by adidas (28 May 2018 21:25)

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Vodka Ghost said:

sosa1 said:

Yea and nevermind the insane amount of GP, max xp and all that junk that accumulated from OGRSC sitting for 16 years. Good one, Sosa1. big_smile

cap all 99s at 13.1m xp. done. jesus are these guys trolls or are they serious? they remind me of those triggered sjws who dye their hair pink.

KizL said:

Trupk3r said:

Exactly.. Dumb idea.

~K!zL

lmfao, i never botted in rsc but ill play devils advocate because people like you just dont understand.
It takes like 8mths STRAIGHT(24/7) to bot an acc to lvl3-flats, (SOME PEOPLE SPENT YEARS BOTTING TO FLATS) do ppl deserve their flat acc on rev more because u did the same xp training in 2months? u clicked login every 5-10 mins? great skill

Im not condoning botting, but realise how long they took with literally no custom added shit that all u seem to take for granted now. Ppl really forgetting how hard the og game was.

botting or no botting, its just stats, loads of people xfered over on rev when legacy admins werent loggin in for months, botting was rampant af and i know personally botted chars that are here now

we aint suggesting a bank transfer. we're suggesting admins wake up to 2018, like they did with leg, and realise, the rsc audience is only so small, and only so much time on hands due to age, that u sometimes have to give in for the greater good.

Oh and quest transfers, since ive never heard of a bot to do that in RSC. Ever.
Nobody wants to do that shit anymore.

I'd like an admin reply on this, even if they disagree, i'd like to hear what they think.

Last edited by adidas (28 May 2018 21:32)

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

bump get it done get our players back

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I botted 99 94 99, 94 20 99 and 40 1 98 on real rsc.

Its not hard if you never even sat there doing anything.

Its the wrong argument 100% why not say they're just not willing to make accounts because they're lazy?

Maybe just maybe they should just get a flats because they'll just quit otherwise would be a better argument.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (1 Jun 2018 08:06)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

I botted 99 94 99, 94 20 99 and 40 1 98 on real rsc.

Its not hard if you never even sat there doing anything.

Its the wrong argument 100% why not say they're just not willing to make accounts because they're lazy?

Maybe just maybe they should just get a flats because they'll just quit otherwise would be a better argument.

~K!zL

not hard? obviously took you months / years to get that. even 24/7.
leg kids botted, get there accs transfered.
yes kizl, people are, as u say, lazy, they cant be fucked to do the same thing for the 101th time. oh me god!! i defeted elvalrg!! am bes drag slay w/ r plate !!! ily oziah !!