Easyscape

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Everything on this server has become so easy it is not even a challenge to get 99 on any skill. i remember back when i first maxed out the person in 2nd was 300 levels lower then me no one was even 93 prayer other then yoyo and below him was around 81. highest in agility was 71...when i hit 99 2nd place was still 71. there are now over 25 ppl maxed out.... close to 40 people 99 agility. this could also be that the server is now 4 years old but i maxed out in under 29 days in-game play time or less. i have a post somewhere on these forums of that achievement. nothing for the high end hardcore players to do but pass each other in ranking which is becoming very very boring.
we are getting wore out doing the same shit over and over with no new skills to do. we are also all getting older and have less time to play. this server is not targeting the youth of the world and it should be in order to bring more success. i do see this server dying out within 3 to 5 years 100 percent certain. good luck to everyone who has played nothing is forever so spend your time wisely.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

ps. pking just hit a all time easy mode game play also.

Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

Yeah but you botted for those levels so of course it was easy then...

Player avatar

Thekenman Send PM

Can someone get this man a blue ribbon?

I'll go ahead and contribute to the thread:

You can play this game from your mobile phone.
On broadband WIFI.
With 3x skilling xp.
Private server.

Last edited by Thekenman (6 May 2018 17:35)

Take it easy

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

nyx3 said:

anyone one of these admins hobbs,fate,n0m,billy,pluto can tell you i have never once botted. it pretty easy accuse anyone on this server of basicly anything wanna see?

nyx is a known auto catcher and auto caster, stop botting.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Thekenman said:

Can someone get this man a blue ribbon?

I'll go ahead and contribute to the thread:

You can play this game from your mobile phone.
On broadband WIFI.
With 3x skilling xp.
Private server.

being mobile phone playable is pretty much what saved this server 2 and 1/2 years ago. mobile games are HUGE when there able to be placed on GooglePlay.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Jedi, some of us dont care about skills,items or stats. We play this for Pking only and nothing else. This is what you guys gotta get through ur head.

It should be as easy as possible for pkers to get the pking going, and let skillers grind and skill as they love it.

I believe there is ironman and ultimate ironman with even slower exp rate? Maybe play those?

And yes, this server will most likely be dead in 3 to 5 years, i'd say it wont take anywhere near 5 years. That's because all the time less and less people are playing, people are growing older, LESS AND LESS TIME TO MAKE THE ACCOUNTS SO THEY DON't EVEN BOTHER ! 150-200 players TOTAL left in the scene, split between 2 servers, 2 servers opening within a month, that is pretty stupid, isn't it? That's why you need everyone under 1 roof, for the last time. I know from 50-100 players who use to play private servers with me and pk with and against me, most of them don't want to play on here because of the fact you need more accounts to pk with than you use to, and they just don't have the time to do it again and again. And no, they're not guys who left rev for legacy. They're guys who has gone through 50+ private servers with the same bs, and the skilling rates here are awfully slow(which is allright since we just want to pk and u want to skill as it should be) and they just are tired of training over and over and getting screwed over server to server. Some of em hate the staff of cornflakes and are not giving them anymore of their time and whatever. Does it finally go through ur head? People play this game for different reasons and enjoy the different aspects of it, why is it so damn hard to understand..

And i think rev might be able to come up with a solution that's suitable for both parties. Xfers are great for starters.

Last edited by Jauro2 (6 May 2018 19:54)

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

nyx3 said:

He never botted.. Lol

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Jauro2 said:

Jedi, some of us dont care about skills,items or stats. We play this for Pking only and nothing else. This is what you guys gotta get through ur head.

It should be as easy as possible for pkers to get the pking going, and let skillers grind and skill as they love it.

I believe there is ironman and ultimate ironman with even slower exp rate? Maybe play those?

And yes, this server will most likely be dead in 3 to 5 years, i'd say it wont take anywhere near 5 years. That's because all the time less and less people are playing, people are growing older, LESS AND LESS TIME TO MAKE THE ACCOUNTS SO THEY DON't EVEN BOTHER ! 150-200 players TOTAL left in the scene, split between 2 servers, 2 servers opening within a month, that is pretty stupid, isn't it? That's why you need everyone under 1 roof, for the last time. I know from 50-100 players who use to play private servers with me and pk with and against me, most of them don't want to play on here because of the fact you need more accounts to pk with than you use to, and they just don't have the time to do it again and again. And no, they're not guys who left rev for legacy. They're guys who has gone through 50+ private servers with the same bs, and the skilling rates here are awfully slow(which is allright since we just want to pk and u want to skill as it should be) and they just are tired of training over and over and getting screwed over server to server. Some of em hate the staff of cornflakes and are not giving them anymore of their time and whatever. Does it finally go through ur head? People play this game for different reasons and enjoy the different aspects of it, why is it so damn hard to understand..

And i think rev might be able to come up with a solution that's suitable for both parties. Xfers are great for starters.

i pk alot also always did. me yoyos stevodagreat,buuckwild, original jammy, xx iron xx, i virgin i,t h c, dreams,padwan,frankenstien,zzowned,dean,teemu,unknown pure,maddog,thueva,larsftw,glory and on and on

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

Jauro2 said:

i pk alot also always did. me yoyos stevodagreat,buuckwild, original jammy, xx iron xx, i virgin i,t h c, dreams,padwan,frankenstien,zzowned,dean,teemu,unknown pure,maddog,thueva,larsftw,glory and on and on

You forgot me! haha.

But on the other side, there is TONS of other things to do in RSC than just PK..

Last edited by Trupk3r (6 May 2018 20:54)

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Trupk3r said:

JediMindTrix said:

Jauro2 said:

You forgot me! haha.

But on the other side, there is TONS of other things to do in RSC than just PK..

Of course there is. Especially on rev theres alot of content, which is only good! Some people enjoy doing the other things, but some people including me, only play for the pking and that's the part we enjoy. Everyone likes different things.

Last edited by Jauro2 (6 May 2018 21:44)

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

I can tell you exactly why going downhill.  Maybe I'll start a thread when I get a minute. wink

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Eww Bald said:

I can tell you exactly why going downhill.  Maybe I'll start a thread when I get a minute. wink

We all hope you don't.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Exp raises were so bummen man.   I remember back in 2014/15  Myself, thueva and thor kept switching ranks 1-3.  1630 skill total at original rates.  Lost all motivation after that.   Accomplishments.  Held #1 Rank multiple times in 2014/15 before exp raises.   2nd level 123 on server.

Last edited by joe dirt (7 May 2018 10:53)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Exp rates could be halved easily. So easy to level up, I suppose its that way so pkers wont have so much work to do.

Last edited by Semirotta (7 May 2018 12:58)

Lol...

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Jauro2 said:

Eww Bald said:

We all hope you don't.

Speak for yourself. wink

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".