Where the $*#* is slayer?

Player avatar

Backinblac34 Send PM

subscriber

I've been waiting for slayer to come out to reignite my interest in RSCRev.  Has anybody heard anything in the news? It's always been "here soon" and then dropped dead.

Player avatar

trogdor41487 Send PM

subscriber

An update log on Slayer would be great, but all we keep getting is nothing, last snippet of info was during the Easter event and the information was beyond vague. I know from talking to a couple senior mods awhile back it won't be released until rscr feel more like rsc, which imo if I wanted to play a server that felt like rsc I wouldn't have been playing rscr.

Player avatar

mikez Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I ate it, sorry. It's not coming anymore until I poop it out.

Lol...

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

For some reason this does not bother me in the slightest.  Maybe it's because I love classic and not rs2 so I don't need rs2 content.

Anyway, this is a small server with not a lot of staff so it probably takes a long time to iron out bugs, etc..

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

IMO runecrafting and slayer could be left away from RSCR and perhaps make something else instead. But as everyone knows, they have been working on the slayer for a while now there for it wont be changed into any other skill unfortunately.

Lol...

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta said:

IMO runecrafting and slayer could be left away from RSCR and perhaps make something else instead. But as everyone knows, they have been working on the slayer for a while now there for it wont be changed into any other skill unfortunately.

If you did not know contruction and runecrafting were the next 2 skill in classic. Know your runetek v1 okay smile

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

Semirotta said:

If you did not know contruction and runecrafting were the next 2 skill in classic. Know your runetek v1 okay smile

Which were not added. I do know those two skills were going to be in rune back then. I still think that those shouldn't be in the game. Construction is different in private server since the reason why construction was never added was the fact that they ran out of space. People did not have enough houses to purchase so they canceled that skill.

Lol...