The downfall of rscr

Player avatar

trogdor41487 Send PM

subscriber

I orginally fell in love with this game not just because of the boosted exp rates, but the loot drop rates. Over the past year this game us really starting to go to absolute shit! The drop rates have seemingly all but bottomed out.

We have been promised a new skill for what seems like two years, with no new news about it. Ive also been dealing with the same glove/ quiver bug since the Christmas update. I've given up trying to get that issues resolved because after submitting a ticket I was given a bullshit answer as to why I'm having to deal with it.

I refuse to spend anymore of my hard earned money on a game that is going to absolute shit! This was once a great game and way to pass the time but now it's slowly becoming a painstaking task to accomplish anything in-game.

It's a sad day when I feel like giving up on a game I once got days of enjoyment from. It breaks my heart to see a once great game slowly get ruined with horrible updates and empty promises.

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

I have to agree about the drops, they are so nerfed it's not worth it. The KBD one of the main monsters is pointless.

Last edited by nyx3 (2 May 2018 08:44)

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

BURNINATING THE COUNTRY SIDE, BURNINATING ALL THE PEASANTS

TROGDORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Turtles

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Trogdor, your an excellent player. Man here value your opinion, and enjoy your company.

I can imagine over time, you may find rscr a bit boring, challenging or just down right annoying. But remember, it wasn't always like that. Things we enjoy in life often change. Either you change with them or move on. We have seemingly lost dozens of 'OG's' (friendly funny players who make the community what it is.) That makes things sluggish. Along with waiting 2 years for updates. Stay with us. Find your grind again trog!

Last edited by skillystr (2 May 2018 10:21)

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Klone Army said:

...they keep putting out content for the type of players that spout nothing but abuse towards everyone.

This

Last edited by Eww Bald (2 May 2018 20:03)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

doing the same shit for 3 years now i myself had enough...slayer was announce may 2017 it is now may 2018. i simple ETA that means estimated time of arrival would do wonders.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

I think the server is going downhill also, but for different reasons.

We have plenty of stuff in game we can do.   Tons of mini games, quests, custom quests, custom boss ETC
just gotta find stuff,  but i can agree it can become boring after time.

My thoughts on slayer is i hope they take the time and do it properly.  Hey slayer will be awesome.
We should be happy they are adding great content. look at clue scrolls they were amazing.

The reason i see server going downhill is the chat rules. People need to quit crying that shit is offensive, get over it
use the ignore list.  I LOL so hard one guy got mute for saying the word " jew "   that is ridiculous.

Has our generation become such crybabies and SJW that we have to sensor everything because someone thinks its offensive?
obviously it has.   I understand mute people who are spamming these things.  but a mute for a comment or 2 is plain dumb.

Long story short.  The server has lots of content and plenty coming.  we have great coders in n0m and kleio and people like billy have done a great job managing the community.  full respect for them.

But ya chat rules are hurting the server  ban appeal and people leaving for cornflakes is proof.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Klone Army said:

...they keep putting out content for the type of players that spout nothing but abuse towards everyone.

This

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Go somewhere else then you crybaby’s

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

l2pk

pretty sure slayer isnt coming it was just a way to keep players when other servers were announced  5D chess move by billy and n0m

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

joe dirt said:

I think the server is going downhill also, but for different reasons.

We have plenty of stuff in game we can do.   Tons of mini games, quests, custom quests, custom boss ETC
just gotta find stuff,  but i can agree it can become boring after time.

My thoughts on slayer is i hope they take the time and do it properly.  Hey slayer will be awesome.
We should be happy they are adding great content. look at clue scrolls they were amazing.

The reason i see server going downhill is the chat rules. People need to quit crying that shit is offensive, get over it
use the ignore list.  I LOL so hard one guy got mute for saying the word " jew "   that is ridiculous.

Has our generation become such crybabies and SJW that we have to sensor everything because someone thinks its offensive?
obviously it has.   I understand mute people who are spamming these things.  but a mute for a comment or 2 is plain dumb.

Long story short.  The server has lots of content and plenty coming.  we have great coders in n0m and kleio and people like billy have done a great job managing the community.  full respect for them.

But ya chat rules are hurting the server  ban appeal and people leaving for cornflakes is proof.

But this is the flavor of the server and why it's lasted so long imo.

P.S.-. The animal in your sig is a ram which is not a goat, it's a male sheep. hmm

Player avatar

Old Frank Send PM

Don't know you, but I think I posted something like this in the rscrevolution forum. not exactly like this, but a lot like it.

Even AAA mmo's have trouble delivering shit they promise, with a roomfull of devs. can't say you shouldn't feel that way, tho! take a break mebbe, mebbe come back.

-also Red Frank ingame - and Mad Frank (ultimate ironman)-