Updates worth adding

Player avatar

Vanillacoke Send PM

1- Make the bows and staffs look different from one another. Wouldn't take much time at all to do, just change a few colors. One thing i cant stand is how everyone looks exactly the same. No uniqueness what so ever. Instead of making all the arrows shoot green bolts have different arrows different colors. Simple to do and will add more fun to the game while grinding out lvls hours on end. And add a orb or something to staffs so we can tell which ones others have equiped which will help tons to competitive pkers, as will the arrow color change.

2- Maybe make a dye skill. So we have armor already, which we have all seen thousands of times over the many years we have all played. We have bronze -rune/dragon. With some (t) & (g). So with the dye concept, it would add a heck of a lot of gameplay to the already overstocked game. With the dyes you would have to farm certain mobs or npcs to get certain dyes but could than by used on robes/armour. Since there is already trimmed and gold armours in game yall already have the process used to do it. But if you had 3 different dyeable slots, that means that without adding any other armours to the game there would be thousands of different looks in game. Everyone on the entire server could legitimately have a different look. Dont like rune being baby blue? Can dye main part whatever color, say black. Put your favorite color as trim, amd possibly even make a 3rd slot to customize. Just love your elf hat but hate that there is nothing to match it unless you go naked with green top and bottom as standard gear, now that wont be a problem.

-This is just a few things that i have thought of, please comment and tell me your thought and suggestions on what else we can do to make rsc great again

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

I'm for arrows, bows, casts, and staves all being unique.
Rune should be rune, addy should be addy etc. Changing things like feather color on helm, trims etc I'd be cool with. But how would u know if someone is wearing rune if it's recolored to black?

Player avatar

Vanillacoke Send PM

Yea i see your point. Could make a basic robe with the customisable option. That way regardless of how it ends up looking, they will all be same stats and will limit the amount of people getting scammed. Black or rune colored bronze sounds like a scamfest gone wild.

Last edited by Vanillacoke (18 Feb 2018 00:40)

Player avatar

Vanillacoke Send PM

-Should also limit the servers going down for updates to once a week at a specific time every week rather than having one daily, and sometimes multiple times a day (or atleast at dead times. Not 6p.m. when the entire server is on). Should also post info about why it's going down prior to shutting it down so when it does goes down players curious about whats going on can check website rather than blowing up ::1 and discord.
-Maybe make a seperate wildy, one could be perma f2p and other can be perma p2p wildy. It sucks making a pure on a friday night and grinding all weekend just to get it to pk lvls just to see you cant use for another week for p2p to come back, and even worse if your a godspell pure cause that might be even longer of a wait. Dont really see much downside to this idea as if people dont like a certain type like f2p or p2p they can go to the one they actually wanna do. Personally i just deal with it and go with whatever is available when i actually feel like pking. Maybe make a ::pk option to show how many people are actually in the wildy. I once roamed 3 hours just to figure out not a single person out there... Reasons like this are the exact reason new players get strayed away from participating in pking. They go once, have a horrible time due to no action, never wanna go again.

-Would be nice to have teleother spell, so leveling magic actually has a purpose again. Feels like magic completely useless to lvl because how often do you use it at higher lvls other than teleporting? A year playing at max lvl you might use magic maybe a month a year if even that. Would be nice to see the motivation to grinding a skill to high lvls to finally see a great reward.

Last edited by Vanillacoke (18 Feb 2018 00:35)