grats cmann im gay for you

lmao

Player avatar

aperio1 Send PM

Lmfao the post be funny asf

Player avatar

d o s e Send PM

subscriber

JK, Gratz on getting mod guys i look forward to talking to you on the game!

ps: gosh darnet i love this server

Player avatar

Mod Rotta Send PM

D O S E if everyone can be a mod, please do apply and show how you can be one too and be better than the ones you think are not fit to it.
Easy to talk.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Mod Rotta said:

D O S E if everyone can be a mod, please do apply and show how you can be one too and be better than the ones you think are not fit to it.
Easy to talk.

WTF?

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Rex1005 Send PM

*muching on popcorn watching southpark*

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Mod Rah said:

I feel when new mods are picked they always end up under fire

Really? cause I've never know it before.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Mod Pepsi said:

Accusations of scamming / stealing were disproved long ago from what the administrators have stated.

When was it disproved that he gave the password to my account I let him use when he was lvl 70 so he could join in PK to everyone he could find? and stole a bunch of sets off it disproven?

Ask King Strike etc who they got the password off? not so disproven.

Last edited by Nyx (10 Feb 2018 07:48)

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

Nyx said:

Mod Rah said:

Nyx you scrutinized me joining staff too tongue

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Mod Rah said:

Nyx said:

Mod Rah said:

Nyx you scrutinized me joining staff too tongue

Really I don't remember ever mentioning any staff before, other than saying we have too many mods.

I have never actually heard of you in game, almost always the mods are unknown players with a few exceptions(cash, white) I always thought this was intentional.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Gz

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Chedster Send PM

Eww Bald said:

I don't know any of these people personally but if Pluto didn't like someone, I'm suspect. hmm

P.S-. Have we reached the point yet where the mods actually outnumber the non-mods? XD

I used to like pluto but I realize now he's an absolute dumbass.  His RSC server ( not saying the name) is so fucked up. Have you seen the xp rates there? So based on that analysis I would take anything pluto said and completely toss it. Back on subject however,  welcome new mods!! Never hurts to have more. As long as they help and support the community that's what counts

Last edited by Chedster (10 Feb 2018 15:36)

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Rex1005 said:

No more jebbys jail or banana runs on karminja sad

Ikr sad I would like to thank Mod Jebby and Mod Hadez for their service .

Thank you Jebby for all the events you hosted , they truly were the most fun once and also noob friendly, pretty much any1 could have taken part smile also i hope this doesn't mean you gonna quit your main account , hope to see you in game soon smile

Thank you Hadez , I haven't rly played much since you got mod ( was super busy irl ) but I m sure you have done a great job since I know you befor you got mod . I hope this doesn't mean you gonna quit your main account too , looking forward to help each other again with upcoming new clue scrolls big_smile

Congrats to the new chosen mods .

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Just Player said:

Just quote

Just Player said:

Just quote

Just Player said:

Just quote

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Chedster said:

Eww Bald said:

I don't know any of these people personally but if Pluto didn't like someone, I'm suspect. hmm

P.S-. Have we reached the point yet where the mods actually outnumber the non-mods? XD

I used to like pluto but I realize now he's an absolute dumbass.  His RSC server ( not saying the name) is so fucked up. Have you seen the xp rates there? So based on that analysis I would take anything pluto said and completely toss it. Back on subject however,  welcome new mods!! Never hurts to have more. As long as they help and support the community that's what counts

I'll admit I didn't know all of his policies but he did seem fair and was very strict about who he trusted with controls. 

I think that there is one downside to having this many mods.  The downside is over-policing of the players to the point where it's no longer fun.  I agree that bullying, etc., are bad for the community but I think having an opinion, even if it's about certain mods, should not be punished.

I like for there to be enough police in my town to keep a lid on things but when there's a cop on every corner demanding respect for one thing or another it gets very tiresome. 

I also think the price of so many mods might be lowering the standard for modship but I can't confirm this not being someone who makes the decisions.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

We have 5 Senior Mods and 5 Event Mods.    Mods are from several different timezones.  It Is needed, in order to help everyone.  It is not fun waiting 12 to 18 hours for someone to get online that is able to assist.  This is partially why the amount of mods increased by 2... yes, only 2

Event mods have limited "powers", Senior mods have a bit more, and can assist with what they can not. 

Without Mods to help, everyone is running to the admins, and slowing down their development etc.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Mod Pepsi said:

We have 5 Senior Mods and 5 Event Mods.    Mods are from several different timezones.  It Is needed, in order to help everyone.  It is not fun waiting 12 to 18 hours for someone to get online that is able to assist.  This is partially why the amount of mods increased by 2... yes, only 2

Event mods have limited "powers", Senior mods have a bit more, and can assist with what they can not. 

Without Mods to help, everyone is running to the admins, and slowing down their development etc.

I def appreciate having mods on when I need help and they are almost always very cool when I do.  It gets weird tho when they hang out in edge where I really just want to be alone with other players.

Analogy:  I like being able to call the police when my house gets robbed but I don't like one pacing outside my window.

Player avatar

Kyl3 Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

Chedster said:

Eww Bald said:

I'll admit I didn't know all of his policies but he did seem fair and was very strict about who he trusted with controls. 

I think that there is one downside to having this many mods.  The downside is over-policing of the players to the point where it's no longer fun.  I agree that bullying, etc., are bad for the community but I think having an opinion, even if it's about certain mods, should not be punished.

I like for there to be enough police in my town to keep a lid on things but when there's a cop on every corner demanding respect for one thing or another it gets very tiresome. 

I also think the price of so many mods might be lowering the standard for modship but I can't confirm this not being someone who makes the decisions.

Personally I have never had a time on rscr where I'm like boy these mods are power hungry or being asses they sometimes say take it to to ::2 ....I have played other servers where I got muted for sayin "eat farts nerds" to a team as a joke since I knew them ...so before you cast stones look at how good you got it here. There are many helpful mods and as Pepsi said event mods don't have access to everything.

Last edited by Kyl3 (10 Feb 2018 21:05)

Player avatar

Donkeydick Send PM

Over time I've noticed to many changes usually mod ideals,I'm sorry but alot of these mods are not even loyal nor fair,mod cash was the best mod you had until we saw him supporting the competition .I'm leaving it at that

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Kyl3 said:

Eww Bald said:

Chedster said:

Personally I have never had a time on rscr where I'm like boy these mods are power hungry or being asses they sometimes say take it to to ::2 ....I have played other servers where I got muted for sayin "eat farts nerds" to a team as a joke since I knew them ...so before you cast stones look at how good you got it here. There are many helpful mods and as Pepsi said event mods don't have access to everything.

Don't think I said anything here about being power hungry or being asses but ok...

I'm saying mods are best when they're in the background making sure it's a cool place, not ever present and ominous.  I'm also not really interested in what goes on that's worse on other servers, I'm just interested in the health of this one.

Last edited by Eww Bald (10 Feb 2018 21:26)