Farming and Runecrafting.

Player avatar

Rick C137 Send PM

** completely serious, no trolling pls**

Farming - will help the market with herbs, seeds, super set, prayer pots and all.
Thieving farmers can give seeds.
Gives ability to bring out more quests.

Runecrafting is generally an old school skill. It came out in 03, should be in this server. RC will bring more quest out, and the ability to lower the prices of all runes.

Give your opinions.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I like both skills myself.  smile  I would not complain if they were added

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Mod Cola said:

I like both skills myself.  smile  I would not complain if they were added

Ditto

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

Sounds great to me also

Player avatar

kingkyle Send PM

I'd completely forgotten about farming. I'd love to see both. would be brilliant

Against all odds against all mods
Unstoppable

Player avatar

Rick C137 Send PM

That's awesome. thanks guys.

Player avatar

Luvs2Spoog Send PM

*cough* farming is not slayer *cough again*

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

I like turtles

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

kingkyle Send PM

second thoughts farming gtfo  rc why not

Last edited by kingkyle (30 Jan 2018 02:32)

Against all odds against all mods
Unstoppable

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

Slayer would also be great

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I think farming-, runecrafting-, construction-type skills are all within the realm of possibility for this development staff. It's a matter of which direction we want to go first,

Currently we're focused on the in-game world map, some other projects, as well as slayer. We also want to refurbish the already-existing custom content so it's a more intuitive and integrated experience.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

Make skills not copied from RS

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I disliked runecrafting very much when it was introduced. It ruins the need for farming runes, you just craft them. . . Soon there will be hundreds of thousands of runes that are made in few days when otherwise it would take a week or so to farm.
-1 on the runecrafting idea but +1 for the farming idea, growing your own herbs from seeds would be great. But once again, the same issue remains; people will farm the most expensive herbs with this skill and eventually all prices go down. That is the only thing worrying in these two basically.

Last edited by Semirotta (30 Jan 2018 08:31)

Lol...

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Slayer should top both of these, it's less intrusive on RSC economy and style, would introduce new npcs and items and fun drops/'rares', and make pk areas where SOME slayer npcs are found only in the wild.

Farming... meh, Herbs is the only reason but then it makes killing druids and having the team territory to collect mass herbs less valuable.

Runecrafting... Meh, Makes collecting runes from NPCs like fire giants less valuable.

Basically, it will reduce the need to have combat skills to farm materials, whereas slayer follows the RSC style as-is. I like skilling but not everything should be skill based. Arrows and bows, Skill based for materials. Magic, combat and shop based for materials.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I agree, nothing extra until they finish Slayer smile (never really done slayer but it sounds interesting)
Let's not pile the devs job list 2 high right?

Lol...