Did Staking change.

Player avatar

Teapot Send PM

Finally moved out, and haven't been around for a while, I have tried to find info on the staking scene.

- Have winded accounts been removed or highlighted?
- Is staking active on mid level accounts or only 3s/ flats?

Generally just asking cause i enjoy making them trying different builds im no huge staking i just enjoy watching and giving it a go in free time.

Thanks in advance for a reply smile

Player avatar

bino Send PM

subscriber

No idea about the accounts but you can always find people to stake with.

Player avatar

Teapot Send PM

bino said:

No idea about the accounts but you can always find people to stake with.

Thanks for reply. Ok thats great news.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Wined accounts have been highlighted. When you get a duel request from someone, it shows their Hits offset in the chat window (more negative means stronger than the curve).

As for active staking levels, I am not the person to ask. I have seen 3s, flats, and 61s though.

Note that the combat formula was tweaked slightly a few months ago to be more similar to RSC.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Teapot Send PM

Billy said:

Wined accounts have been highlighted. When you get a duel request from someone, it shows their Hits offset in the chat window (more negative means stronger than the curve).

As for active staking levels, I am not the person to ask. I have seen 3s, flats, and 61s though.

Note that the combat formula was tweaked slightly a few months ago to be more similar to RSC.

Perfect! Thats great news. time to make a level 61 account smile

Player avatar

second Send PM

just a tip to everyone if the combat system was tweaked to be like RSC, 1. thats epic cause it had the best formula. 2. level 3s are best with 2 strength, on str/def/str/def switch modes