Skill cape teleport to legends guild

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

Don't know if anyone has said it or not think it would be cool to add it to the Cape

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Cape that allows you to teleport, I don't personally like the idea since you can use teleport spells and d stone amulet already to teleport pretty much anywhere you need to go.

Lol...

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

What I ment to add is that add the legends teleport to the skill cape not a separate cape not what I was talking about add the legends teleport to the skills cape

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I still don't like the idea. Capes shouldn't have any kind of teleport ability.

Lol...

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

The quest cape already does it would be cool to add legends to it

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Agreed, would be cool, but really not necessary. Unlike the Heros guild that needs tons of teleports for charging ammies it wouldn't be as useful.

I had this on my 1400 skill total post but dedicated post is better tongue

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta said:

I still don't like the idea. Capes shouldn't have any kind of teleport ability.

Nothing wrong with cape having teleports. I find it very usefull as it have teles to Shilo,underpass and heros. Also motivates people to do the quests to get the cape.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Just use Ardougne teleport and walk 20 seconds east or teleport Seers and walk 20 second south.
Quets cape telepot you to most fked spots. I think walking to Legends Guild is not that hard like Underground pass or Shilo Village.

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Mod White said:

Just use Ardougne teleport and walk 20 seconds east or teleport Seers and walk 20 second south.
Quets cape telepot you to most fked spots. I think walking to Legends Guild is not that hard like Underground pass or Shilo Village.

Hero's guild is about as far from fally teleport as legends guild is, only difference is the fountain for amulets. Grand tree is as far from lumbridge teleport as legends is from ardy teleport, we have gliders. it's not an argument of length to travel, it's a perk of completing all quests, now that legends is a quest it makes sense to consider adding it to teleports. (I hate the guards stopping you and saying Legends' guild member approaching)

Player avatar

Z Han Solo Send PM

I would say that adding a legends teleport to quest cape or Legends cape would be a good idea. probably quest cape would be best. The walk to legends is extremely far IMO.

Player avatar

dippymister Send PM

subscriber

Adding a legends guild tele to quest cape would make farming d bones a lot easier. Personally, when I range drags at legends I don't even bother banking b/c getting in/out of the dungeon is a pain in the ass. But if there was a tele to get back up to the guild it would probably make banking worth it.

Similar with mage trees, you could just tele from the bank down to the ground floor, would make the already-short walk into a 2 second walk.

As much as I would like the convenience it might be a bit too OP.

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

Thx for the support guys

Player avatar

Z Han Solo Send PM

dippymister said:

Adding a legends guild tele to quest cape would make farming d bones a lot easier. Personally, when I range drags at legends I don't even bother banking b/c getting in/out of the dungeon is a pain in the ass. But if there was a tele to get back up to the guild it would probably make banking worth it.

Similar with mage trees, you could just tele from the bank down to the ground floor, would make the already-short walk into a 2 second walk.

As much as I would like the convenience it might be a bit too OP.

If you want to farm Dragon bones quickly go to greens or blues