Kleio Banned

Player avatar

Anc13nts Send PM

Kleio banned

He was stalking me I used clicker to power mine from 47 mining to maybe 48 (check ::t I said I wanted 3 more levels) (only did this because I had to go for 5-8 minutes

Left for 5-8 minutes and came back he banned me and my alt which wasnt even doing anything did not even use a script for this shit just a clicker and left for 5-8 minutes tops because I was late to pick someone up from school down the road

anyways wasted all my time on the account did not bot on it what-so-ever. If you call the above botting that's not botting lol.

Donated like $100+ and didn't even use the subs/plats on the accounts and had 2 accounts subbed that got banned. 1 account got banned for no reason(just logged in and banned)

if i was actually botting and using a script I would say so but I wasn't using some botting script at all

or if you care about gaining 1 mining level that much reset it back to 47 lol

all I did was click the rocks for 5 mins bruhh

Last edited by Anc13nts (12 Jan 2018 08:04)

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Rules

No third-party software. We do not allow any bots, auto clickers, color pickers, mouse recorders, or any other third-party programs that give an advantage over legitimate players. If you use third-party software to assist or augment your gameplay, you will be banned permanently. If you are caught botting more than twice, each of your associated characters will be banned permanently.

Player avatar

Anc13nts Send PM

I was not botting I know you contacted me in game and said "Anc13nt" I was gone for 5 minutes then got banned but w\e its up to billy, Kleio told me to post this appeal for some reason

had about 8 subs or so throughout accounts but guess you'll choose 1 mining level and being gone 5 minutes over that lol

Last edited by Anc13nts (12 Jan 2018 03:58)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

You got the wrong attitude, we dont care if u spent 100 dollars. We care that everyone plays on the same terms.

Try apologizing instead

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, if you look through the posts in this section you'll see there is a very strict policy against against automated play and that these characters are never unbanned. You knew automated play was a bannable offense on this server before this char was banned and you knowingly did it anyway, so the ban will not be lifted. You are welcome to play on new/additional characters so long as you do so legitimately.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol