Please help, ban appeal (kushsmoker)

Player avatar

kushsmoker Send PM

Banned

Hello I am contesting a ban on my account named kushsmoker. I was fishing at fish guild and was on general chat and I said I would sell 5m rscr gold for rl cash. I was halfway for real but I was mainly trolling to see if anyone would because I don't even have 5m lol although I am close. My bank was mainly 1m cash and royal hood. I did not know it was against the rules because I honestly never read them because my phone is a slow pos so I don't go online other then on my apps for the most part. MOD cola sent message thru gen chat when I said selling rscr gold that she could jail me and let admins sort it out and ban me, I said I didn't know it was against the rules and did not proceed to continue, I did however say in general chat that it pissed me off that I never see anyone else getting in trouble for that same thing when I seen them say the same thing before, which is why I assumed I should be ok. But I understand it's not allowed at all now and I have no problems complying with that rule and any others. I also did not know how to appeal a ban and couldn't find it until I had someone help me find it so I emailed nom thru the inbox with a ban appeal request bc I thought that was how u did a ban appeal until someone showed me the right way so please forgive me for that confusion. That was my main acc that had alot of good skill lvls. Only other acc I have is a lvl 3 boxer and like a lol 6 or so with no skills or bank. please un ban my account and I promise I will give no issues with complying with the rules. Thank you.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, please note that we take RWT seriously here and it is a permanently bannable offense, so it's not something to joke about. If you're ever actually engage in any RWT you can be banned and we have and will continue to ban players for this unfortunately.

Since you didn't RWT and you were "half joking" you can have your ban commuted to temporary, welcome back.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol