Whiter Gloves

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

I really love what you guys have done event wise, love the new items as well, white gloves is great, but I think they could be a little whiter,
I did some quick paint editing just to see and make sure it didn't look horrible and this is how it turns out,
Cash's pants kinda mess it up a little bit but I think overall they could be brightened a bit! whitergloves.png

whitergloves2.png Best one

Last edited by panther king (27 Dec 2017 05:56)

Big load Send PM

Gray gloves matter ftw.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Eric Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

pretty sure this has to do with the glove base sprite, they'd have to make a seperate sprite just for white gloves. If they already made one just for white gloves throw that sprite in photoshop tongue

Also, add some stats pls, same as klanks would be nic.

Also, since they're untradable do they keep on death like steel gaunts and stuff?

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

They were meant to be tradable,  it wad one of the fix n0m made earlier.
Trade away lol

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Mod Cola said:

They were meant to be tradable,  it wad one of the fix n0m made earlier.
Trade away lol

Oh, if they're tradable then dont have them keep on death big_smile

I dont know about stats then, still if they have a seperate sprite they could be lighter, if you need to make a whole new sprite for them then meh

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

I used the same sprite, i just switched the colouring using other colours rsc already uses. made the gray white, and the dark gray the lighter gray already on the glove, I don't know how to sprite with java but I'm pretty sure this is more then doable.

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

panther king said:

I used the same sprite, i just switched the colouring using other colours rsc already uses. made the gray white, and the dark gray the lighter gray already on the glove, I don't know how to sprite with java but I'm pretty sure this is more then doable.

It is doable, that's how they have god armor, dragon masks, skill capes. The question is, is it worth the time adding a unique sprite for a tiny change in shade.

Player avatar

Eric Send PM

subscriber

we didn't protest and fight for months for #whitegloves to be bamboozled and given grey gloves