Pk Suggestions

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

1. Fort isn't working, no one goes there to fight, just one person holds it gets free stuff and no one challenges.

2. Hotspot is stupid, people just sit at the back unarmed and log if anyone comes near, it's meant to be to fight over, move the hotspot just to the first section of the castle or something or stop them logging out in there. It's not meant to be free and instead they just get their free skiller exp and are untouchable. The reward store is also in desperate need of new unique items.

3. More supplies! there should never be a point any pker with money is having to not pk because a lack of fire runes, emerald rings etc you have made rings now a requirement for pk, they need to be available. We need a major boost of emeralds, fires, deaths, and bloods in the game.  I get told there's loads in the game by admins etc but people are hoaring, so what? that doesn't help me pk or help the server.

4. 1 v1 area is pointless, there is nothing there, so nobody ever goes, during the summer event is was great.

5. Deadman has meant less pkers, but more deadman in the wilderness who can't be attacked, either make them attackable, or remove them from going into the wilderness.

6. Give more reasons to go to the wilderness, add some unique NPCs, unique content, new areas. There needs to be more of a general flow, things like hardoned rune were a great addition

7. Boost the KBD! it used to be so busy now it's dead, update the drop table, boost it a lot!

Some of these fixes like KBD, supplies etc would take seconds to fix.

Last edited by Nyx (11 Aug 2017 07:39)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

+1 to it all basically

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

anothernewcharlol Send PM

subscriber

for 3 , you know how easy it is to farm those runes lol.. you have multi accounts , use 1 or 2 to farm while you are pking or w.e. I get you believe you shouldn't have to farm but that's not the case by any means. stop being lazy and go farm. I sit 2 chars at farming spots while I train other chars/skill/pk whatever im doing and I have no problem with supplies.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

If fort and the 1v1 zone get removed I'll be back and PKing regularly. The 1v1 zone is a cool concept I guess but too large of an area and kind of pointless in a sense considering we have a 1v1 arena. Rather see the fort removed though, that shit killed my motivation to PK here. Any time I have been back since I left, there will be a good war at castle or something until the shitters decide they can't handle it and run to the 1ip zone and wait for backup from their 50 man discord.

I was one of the main people who wanted the fort in the first place but it's safe to say it's caused more problems than anything, literally from the first fight it was implemented. Making it multi IP wouldn't work, it just causes tears as we know, if nobodies using it what's the point in having it anymore it's just flooding the game with items. If nobody goes there anymore it's clear as day to me tbh what should be done. It was fun at first because everyone was checking it out and shit and there was a lot more PKers playing here than there is today. There's too many different zones, rules and limitations for me to want to play at the moment, the more rules and limitations and custom shit you put on people the harder it is to just get down to business and PK. Embrace multi logging on your server, more accounts in game in general with multi logging, more accounts to kill, more accounts to fight over training spots with, multi just in general creates game activity and is adaptable. The PKing on the other server is far more fast paced and there is far better competition in terms of skill but with the removal of these dumbass zones I don't think I'd be the only one coming back to check things out

Last edited by Oopsie (11 Aug 2017 12:10)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

anothernewcharlol said:

for 3 , you know how easy it is to farm those runes lol.. you have multi accounts , use 1 or 2 to farm while you are pking or w.e. I get you believe you shouldn't have to farm but that's not the case by any means. stop being lazy and go farm. I sit 2 chars at farming spots while I train other chars/skill/pk whatever im doing and I have no problem with supplies.

But it makes a joke of economy if someone with mills, can't buy stuff because it's in such a short supply.

Player avatar

Highy Send PM

subscriber

Fuck you multi shitters

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Highy said:

Fuck you multi shitters

appreciate the input

Player avatar

subscriber

Nyx said:

anothernewcharlol said:

But it makes a joke of economy if someone with mills, can't buy stuff because it's in such a short supply.

this is true and why when I farm I tend to sell a lot of my runes or supplies , but you're right should be more on ah or people selling them but people hoarding them like as if they cant be farmed which makes no sense but to each their own I guess lol.

Player avatar

subscriber

Oopsie said:

If fort and the 1v1 zone get removed I'll be back and PKing regularly. The 1v1 zone is a cool concept I guess but too large of an area and kind of pointless in a sense considering we have a 1v1 arena. Rather see the fort removed though, that shit killed my motivation to PK here. Any time I have been back since I left, there will be a good war at castle or something until the shitters decide they can't handle it and run to the 1ip zone and wait for backup from their 50 man discord.

I was one of the main people who wanted the fort in the first place but it's safe to say it's caused more problems than anything, literally from the first fight it was implemented. Making it multi IP wouldn't work, it just causes tears as we know, if nobodies using it what's the point in having it anymore it's just flooding the game with items. If nobody goes there anymore it's clear as day to me tbh what should be done. It was fun at first because everyone was checking it out and shit and there was a lot more PKers playing here than there is today. There's too many different zones, rules and limitations for me to want to play at the moment, the more rules and limitations and custom shit you put on people the harder it is to just get down to business and PK. Embrace multi logging on your server, more accounts in game in general with multi logging, more accounts to kill, more accounts to fight over training spots with, multi just in general creates game activity and is adaptable. The PKing on the other server is far more fast paced and there is far better competition in terms of skill but with the removal of these dumbass zones I don't think I'd be the only one coming back to check things out

++1 ^^ this all the way.

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

nyx said:

4. 1 v1 area is pointless, there is nothing there, so nobody ever goes, during the summer event is was great.

1v1 area is a cool idea, did a little pking on one of my guys during that event, but yeah nothing worth it over there...maybe turn that little ghost broken house into a mini fort?, or turn the castle area into 1v1 during one of the wild rotations?  From what Ive seen, that seems to be one of the biggest killings of pk action, 1 guy goes out and gets killed by 4-5 guys, it really makes zero point to go back out just to lose stuff and repeat with no chance to get a kill, other then a lucky 3 hit (then die right away).

Whats the current rotation, 24 hour god mode, 24 hour p2p non god, then 48 hours f2p, repeat? 

Maybe one of those 24 hours switch to 1v1 out to lvl 16 wild, or just around castle by like 10 tiles each way?

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

+1 pretty much everything but hotspot. I get my only fights over there tbh...

It ain't normal I had to sell gamble 20k bloods a while back so he could pk, when I'm myself a pker and needs em.. I end up sharing pk shit, then end up needing more myself and having to farm.. No1 is selling shit wtf lol

Last edited by Badboy666 (12 Aug 2017 02:21)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

About a week ago I decided to remove fort and hotspot. We will add something else in wilderness.
1v1 Area is at East side of wilderness which is completely empty,  nobody uses it so I dont see a problem for it to be there.. I will add something to promote PKing in that area soon.

Supplies will be sorted out with the changes we are doing to promote PKing.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

About a week ago I decided to remove fort and hotspot. We will add something else in wilderness.
1v1 Area is at East side of wilderness which is completely empty,  nobody uses it so I dont see a problem for it to be there.. I will add something to promote PKing in that area soon.

Great! I wasn't suggesting anything wrong with 1 v 1 area just a lack of people.

Player avatar

dmm Random Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Nice, when are they being removed? Do we need a new client? I noticed Fort is still a thing

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

3 simple steps to make wildy great again:

-Remove rings from pvp
-Remove equipment tab
-Add permanent ::castle teleport or portal