Game Improvements

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Wilderness,

We need a flow of traffic through the wilderness, the lava maze furnace is a great addition for this.

Farmings needs to be brought away from taverly/legends and back into the wilderness. Before the legends guild mass buff, the KBD was always busy with multiple people there but now since legends buff is died the day the buff came out.

My suggestion is

* Reduce drops for all monsters outside the wilderness
* Increase the hp of dragons outside the wilderness, making them harder to farm vs those in the wilderness.
* Bring back dragon bone cert drops to the KBD, or a new item, it's a great monster that's been killed off by the legends.

I feel like adding a lot of things like legends guild, agility shortcuts making non wild farming easier was done without any thought of the bigger picture and it's effects. I also think you end up giving people what they say they want(free and easy items/gold) but you've taken the danger that was actually fun away for them. Legends just involved sitting afk getting free stuff till they can afford p hat to edge sit with.

Another suggestion is some kind of wilderness quest to make people have to walk round there adding traffic.

Another thing, castle points are too weak( i know I suggested the current levels, but standing there an hour is more of a pain than realised.)

Other

Do something about quest requirements for plate, it is a real barrier for a lot of accounts to be used for PK, we shouldn't be forced to do something so boring just to play

Make subs better for non skillers, I don't sub Nyx cause there's no point, the account is finished so exp bonus doesn't matter, there must be a lot like me who would sub if there was any bonus.

Remove rune from shops, seems silly we have all these 99 smithers and yet the shops still sell rune in limitless supplies, it would reduce rune added to game and boost smithing.

Bonuses for 30 or 50 mill exp in certain skills, the problem with exp being so fast here is your account is soon finished, be nice to give a bonus in some skills for a huge amount of exp. things like 30 mill pray exp = 20% slower drain, 30 mill ranged = + 1 strength, 50 mill magic = +1 cast strength etc currently I have nothing to buy, if there was bonus for pray and magic beyond what they are now, I would spend on runes and d bones but currently nothing to buy.

Last edited by Nyx (6 Jun 2017 06:07)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

wellasusual Send PM

200donor

I mean personally I feel like there needs to be some level of balance so I agree with you but at the same time I personally am not a player who really is into the risk of the Wilderness or PK so if you limited what I could get outside of those Arenas I would feel as if you were single in my game play out and making it useless which I feel is how you know you guys feel so what kind of reward system could be in place that would help both players? I think a adding incentive to woody training is a good idea but why harm other methods as well? Lower HP of monsters in the wildy and raise their drop chances so those who are out there have a higher chance to get through the grind faster