Im Gary

Player avatar

ImGary Send PM

Hi people.

I've said hi in game quite a bit, but I've decided to join the forums as well, as I'm not on the game all too often.
I'm a binge gamer, I jump around, as often as it seems, but have been avid with League of legends, Counter Strike: Global Offense, and Summoner's War Sky Arena.
I used to play RSCKBD, and turnip, but I guess I just didn't like them, too much. I maxed on them, played them for a while(months wise).
I'm just looking for a good community, a nice community.

I try to keep the salt to a minimal.
I'm a bit of a party pooper, too stickler for my own fun.
Sorry to all those I unintentionally offend. <3

Iron man, no alt, no leniency.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Welcome buddy & enjoy your stay smile.

See you in-game!

Nice that you play league wink. EUWEST or NA? and whats ur rank?

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

ImGary Send PM

Trupk3r said:

Welcome buddy & enjoy your stay smile.

See you in-game!

Nice that you play league wink. EUWEST or NA? and whats ur rank?

I saw you in edgeville, you're all fancy and whatnot!

NA, I'm Gold 5. Deranked from gold 3. Gave up few months before the season ended. tongue

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

ImGary said:

Hi people.

I've said hi in game quite a bit, but I've decided to join the forums as well, as I'm not on the game all too often.
I'm a binge gamer, I jump around, as often as it seems, but have been avid with League of legends, Counter Strike: Global Offense, and Summoner's War Sky Arena.
I used to play RSCKBD, and turnip, but I guess I just didn't like them, too much. I maxed on them, played them for a while(months wise).

Lol welcome to rscre hope you enjoy your time here, if you need a few things to get started just let me know.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

georg Send PM

welcome

Player avatar

ImGary Send PM

padwan121 said:

ImGary said:

Hi people.

Lol welcome to rscre hope you enjoy your time here, if you need a few things to get started just let me know.

how do I get a cute little picture of my RSCR Character in my forums avatar spot?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

ImGary said:

padwan121 said:

ImGary said:

Hi people.

how do I get a cute little picture of my RSCR Character in my forums avatar spot?

Forum profile upper right. Button.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

ImGary Send PM

KizL said:

Forum profile upper right. Button.

~K!zL

sadly, I've tried this, doesn't work for me.. Is it because I have an adblocker, or firewall?

Player avatar

lilranger Send PM

subscriber

welcome