GG RSCR

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

kospel Send PM

subscriber

Due to the recent multi-logging update I quit. Maybe see you later if the update is going to be removed. IMO this update was the worst ever and it ruined the already dying pk scene. If you can't park chars around the wildy it takes ages to find any nice fights.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

I have been walking around in wild for a bit, castle, graveyard, and magebank.. Didn't see anyone sad.
But it's also double EXP so most of people are probably putting their focus to that.
Lets see what happens after 2x exp....

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

kospel Send PM

subscriber

Yeh of course ppl are getting the benefits from 2x exp but in practice this recent update makes pking so impractical. I'll give you two examples. And honestly I've to say I never multi-logged while pking, but this is still bullshit to do all this due to a handful of players who pk so keen that they need to take the advantage of multi-logging.

1. You get in wild level 40 on one account and see action here -> you have to walk down to edge -> wait 2 min -> get on other char and try to get into wildy
2. You want to train some accounts (which is usually wildy afking) -> you are not able to PK on alts

Last edited by kospel (12 Nov 2016 21:44)

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

The timer is the only bad part about the update. It should be 20-30 secs absolute maximum, even that is pretty punishing to PKing in general 10-15 secs would be ideal and give someone enough time to loot unless they're a love you and move their mouse as if they have parkinsons disease.

I kind of like the fact it's gone 1ip, while I can respect it's upset some people who are farmers etc, you've got to admit and no disrespect intended here, the wilderness is the wilderness and it should come with risks. If you can pretty much AFK in the wilderness on 4 accounts making 1-2m a hour on each, that rings alarm bells for me. It's the same with AFKing training in wildy, there should be a risk, if there's not, PKing becomes what it has been for months and months and months.

I'm looking forward to seeing new people in the wildy. Embrace the changes, maybe you will enjoy it. I've always been a multi logger / parker and I welcome the changes

Player avatar

kospel Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

smile

Cmon beatd0wn good old warhorse agree with me that this is totally bullshit. Is it impossible to make it so that one cannot have many alts in the same mini-map?

Last edited by kospel (12 Nov 2016 23:12)

Player avatar

Maverick2k Send PM

Subscriber

You lots are very downs, expecially Beatdowns. The day of the update there was more PK'ing than I've seen since I joined here almost a month ago - this weekend is double XP, do you not think people are spending 99% of their time AFK training their 10 chars?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Good leave and stop bitching.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

kospel Send PM

subscriber

Lol beat the picture above is just what I was thinking. Maybe the next update will be RS2-based combat system so people who cannot catch at all can still try to pk?

Last edited by kospel (12 Nov 2016 23:47)

Player avatar

killuminati Send PM

Cya friend.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nMNEaeZ.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

Being droid I love the 1ip rule. But as u said this timer is just best friend and slows down pking in general. And mav ofc the first day this update happened there were a lot of ppl but tbh minus u and maybe 1 other I didn't see any new faces. Everyone just decided to log on to see what all the new update was all about. But the real decision maker will be once x2 is over will there actually be pking? Or will these ppl who cried multi at anyone or parked or teamed them start to cry about something new as an excuse for them not to pk.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'm gunna play.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

To me the biggest show will be if we find new people sticking around and pking rather than quitting due to being multied everytime they try to play.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

ImGary Send PM

"oh no, I can't login to my 3 accounts and pk afk trainers, what will I do?! Skilling and such is SOOOOOO dreadful, I can't stand it, this game is dead to me now! :'("

Oops, I spoke my mind.. Sorry. ;(

Iron man, no alt, no leniency.

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

big +1 to this update with timer and nice to see how you all multilogers bitch about it smile

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

fucking worst update. like oopsie said. the timer is the killer here...
I don't fucking multi nor do I play. but logged in other day to talk to mates.
log out of xnamelessx onto a flat and couldn't enter wildy for 2 minutes....
15 second timer is fair.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

kospel said:

Due to the recent multi-logging update I quit. Maybe see you later if the update is going to be removed. IMO this update was the worst ever and it ruined the already dying pk scene. If you can't park chars around the wildy it takes ages to find any nice fights.

Stop moaning u multilogger..I don't have no sympathy what so ever for *your kind of pkingg* people..who park chars and multilog..put your dummy back in..goes for all *multilog scrubs*

Last edited by padwan121 (13 Nov 2016 22:38)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

shits popping on flats because of 1ip and because everyone is same stats.. but other levels wont follow because theres different builds on the different levels - timer needs to be lowered alot.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

shits popping on flats because of 1ip and because everyone is same stats.. but other levels wont follow because theres different builds on the different levels - timer needs to be lowered alot.

Agreed. I can't see the recent activity on flats spelling on to lower levels because of the timer. 30 seconds is plenty of time to loot some good items from your kill and log before whoever you killed is able to log in a new character, 2 minutes is way too long.

"Hey Oopsie, I'm at castle on my flats but there's two level 70 here, wanna 2v2 them?"

Sure! But I'm afking in the graveyard and my level 70 character is in edge like. *logs out trainer, gets prayer in edgeville, waits for another 90 seconds at border, takes another 60-90 seconds to walk up to castle, by that time the level 70s would no longer be there.

Please shorten the timer. It's too long

Player avatar

killuminati Send PM

Oopsie said:

larsftw said:

Agreed. I can't see the recent activity on flats spelling on to lower levels because of the timer. 30 seconds is plenty of time to loot some good items from your kill and log before whoever you killed is able to log in a new character, 2 minutes is way too long.

"Hey Oopsie, I'm at castle on my flats but there's two level 70 here, wanna 2v2 them?"

Sure! But I'm afking in the graveyard and my level 70 character is in edge like. *logs out trainer, gets prayer in edgeville, waits for another 90 seconds at border, takes another 60-90 seconds to walk up to castle, by that time the level 70s would no longer be there.

Please shorten the timer. It's too long

Maybe a rule of account level difference is 20+ so doesn't take into effect, but if within 20 level rule is still in effect.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nMNEaeZ.gif[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

killuminati said:

Maybe a rule of account level difference is 20+ so doesn't take into effect, but if within 20 level rule is still in effect.

I like this.

~K!zL

• «
  • 1 (current)