Something New To Think About

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

Hey so I was having a discussion with one of the players today and came up with possibly a new update for the skillers.

So what we were talking about was maybe a new guild for every skill except for combat.

So how this works is there will be a big area with every skill and to get into one of the rooms you need 99 in that stat. So for example.  Cooking. Edge or legends guild is so far the best spot for cooking but what If u put a chest right by a fire? Would that ruin cooking cause u can cook your food faster? But remember to enter you have to be 99 in that stat. It's a bit scratchy at the moment but the mods/admins can adjust the idea to what suits them and the players. Ill think about this more when I've had a sleep.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Sounds like a good way to flood the market hurt the economy and crash prices not to mention a waste od development resources that could b have been put into actual fun/useful content. .. brilliant!

Last edited by Ghasp (28 Oct 2016 09:05)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I think this is too powerful, but a weaker version in 50 wild + 1

Move the skill cape sellers for skills there too.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

Yeah it does sound too powerfull but like I said. Mods/admins can adjust it to suit them, and the players. But it will hopefully make more people wanna get 99s instead of edge sitting and begging

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I think this is too powerful, but a weaker version in 50 wild + 1

Move the skill cape sellers for skills there too.

While we are at it let's drop the wilderness line to just above falador

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

Also if it was to be put in wildy make a way for people to not log there. Like I read somewhere. If u log out for 5mins+ u automatically get teled to edge

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Just making people walk their through the wild, then be safe would be ok, would just increase wild traffic.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]