banned from turnip lol

Player avatar

mr derp Send PM

so i got on turnip forums today and in one of my response to a post i said i felt pyru was too passive aggressive in his responses
and should be nicer to his players...didnt use any bad words or nothing actually mean

now im ip banned from turnip tongue what a total dick

i dont play there anyway and now hope his server gets hacked or something lol

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Dilligaf?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Pyru sucks weiner for a living we know this where have you been?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

DAMN U R SO COOL AND EDGY I WISH I COULD BE LIKE OP

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

i was following your topic on Xersite lol made me laugh. he was kind of a douche like that. Not fun to play in that environment for sure.

Player avatar

mr derp Send PM

Makes me all the more happy they i chose this server...god forbit you disagree one single time and say the admin is passive aggressive...damn i cant think of a single worse thing i could have done (sarcasm)

And oopsie...whoever you are...people like you are the reason these servers are so low populated, i have had countless friends try to play and quit because the community has too many toxic people like you, does it really make you feel good to be a dick to people you dont know for no reason?

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

actually every single one of this kids post was negatively talking about the server so he had it coming. same would happen here

and okay kid, 3000 posts of helping new players and old alike and being involved in positive discussions since the server launched 2 years ago. you don't know shit about me ur just another random kid from rs3 ur name is mud in the rsc comunity

Last edited by Oopsie (17 Oct 2016 14:12)

Player avatar

mr derp Send PM

Lmfao...when someone tries to act like they are better than someone else because they feel more popular
on a rscrevolution classic private server with low population...you know that person has hit rock bottom.

i BARELY even play....have never played rs3 or rs2...and i could honestly not have a lower care in the world
then if my name is good on a rsc private server in 2016...

When you say every single one...you mean all one? I literally made one post on turnip EVER...and one reply to another post EVER...

Tell ya what buddy, you go ahead and have your bromance with these people you dont even know if that makes you feel cool, chat your words over your pixelated heads and talk about who is most runescapey runescaper that ever runescaped, one day you MAYBE will realize the community will make or break the server