Guild Updates

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Most if not of all of rsc skill guilds are out of date and are not very rewarding for mastering your chosen skill.

Fishing Guild

The fishing guild in my eyes is balanced, you've added a bank which is very nice and there are plenty of fishing spots for players.

Mining Guild

Mining guild is pretty decent, bank is close by.
Could we add some more mith & addy & rune rocks though? maybe even make a new room where you need a higher level of mining to access?

Wizard/Magic Guild

Increase the runes stock in the store
Increase the rune restock rate in the store
Add Cosmic runes to the store

Crafting Guild

I have not been in the crafting guild yet in RSCR, my suggestions are based of the reals rsc so excuse me if any of these suggestions have already been implemented in RSCR

Add a bank
Increase the mining area and add more gold/silver/clay rocks
Add a sand pit and the ability to make molten glass
Add a direct access to the cows so it makes for quicker tanning
Add flax

Thats all really I can come up with for now, please feel free to give your feedback & your suggestions

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

+1 to all the above
I went to the crafting guild just yesterday cub and you pretty much nailed it

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

I would love to see more rune rocks added tbh.

Like 3-5 new rocks spread out in wilderness or so... Makes PKers wanna hunt the miners, and make us that actually can mine rune the feeling that we wan't to do it.. Now its 2 rocks located in wilderness with 32minutes respawn time. Which is waaaay to low... In my opinion atleast. On real RSC it was spawning time depending on how many players actually were online.

But i wouldn't mind anything like OP posted.

+1

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Lot of good ideas in these posts! I would even like to see guilds for all skills worth entering one day.

And we DEFINITELY need more rune rocks in game.

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

I had an idea for ranging guild also maybe an Npc you can pay gold to that will pick up your ammo? Sort of like avas accumulator in rs2 but an npc that doesn't leave the guild.

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

Your already not able to get loot there at least you shouldn't have to lose more arrows also... Just my thoughts

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

Did this ever make its way up?

Player avatar

RickSanchez Send PM

subscriber

+1

Focus on science.

Player avatar

Shinrael Send PM

I think the problem with suggestions like these is that it could potentially trivialise certain skills too much. The game is intentionally designed to make certain things inconvenient, because that inconvenience is part of the game's difficulty. Adding banks to a certain place just because it happens to be a hotspot to unload items doesn't just justify actually putting the bank there. I think the mining guild is already pretty rich in ore rocks and rune rocks should stay rare. If you add more, they should be deep within dungeons or behind monsters.

Player avatar

MyDanny Send PM

subscriber

A person already has to work hard just to be able to have their character's ability to mine rune. Why make it more difficult or demanding to mine rune. Once a character reaches that level it should be more rewarding not more restrictive. I'm for the OP' s suggestion.

[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/uoldap8c27e.png[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Cub said:

Crafting Guild

I have not been in the crafting guild yet in RSCR, my suggestions are based of the reals rsc so excuse me if any of these suggestions have already been implemented in RSCR

Add a bank
Increase the mining area and add more gold/silver/clay rocks
Add a sand pit and the ability to make molten glass
Add a direct access to the cows so it makes for quicker tanning
Add flax

Thats all really I can come up with for now, please feel free to give your feedback & your suggestions

Bank not needed. Can cert the gold and silver to bank. The flax should stay in seers. Should have the molten glass for sure. It's a huge pain to even think of crafting orbs or vials. More rocks for sure. As for the rest of the op, +1

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

+1. Sadly Cub is no longer with us sad