Rares & IronMen

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

It would be awesome if Ironman could get Rares. The way I thought that would work would be buying the Rare on another ACC and have a Admin (Mods cant transfer items) transfer the Rare to the IronMan account. As Rares are cosmetic items, they won't benefit  our accounts but will give us some Fashion and more to work for. As I Mainly sell items from my IronMan on another ACC to buy subs that I just end up giving away for events, I would like to have a Santa Hat or a Phat. There won't be a huge demand for Admins to transfer Rares since there is not really many of us dedicated IronMen that would do this and very very few Ultimate IronMen that would risk it. Something to add Life to the game for us IronMen that wouldnt require any coding and little staff work.

Player avatar

pricey Send PM

subscriber

Ive already put a suggestion about this. I think having a ironman rare shop to buy party hats (as ironman dont need gp) and make it so you cant drop trade them onto none ironman accounts. This way it makes you farm your gp and spend it

Ironman - #1 I R0 N
Ultimate Ironman - #? U I R0 N

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

so, Pricey, a shop will determine party hat prices? and RSCR will start stocking rares in a store?? right...

to be honest, I think the whole Ironman concept is pointless. not being able to trade for rares is just one example of how pointless it is. if you want a rare that bad, and you want to use your Ironman gp to purchase things, perhaps you should be given the option to "Un-Ironman" your account and make it a regular one again.

Player avatar

pricey Send PM

subscriber

I think you've miss read my post. A shop that only ironman can purchase from which then them items cant be dropped onto a normal account.

Xpansion said:

so, Pricey, a shop will determine party hat prices? and RSCR will start stocking rares in a store?? right...

to be honest, I think the whole Ironman concept is pointless. not being able to trade for rares is just one example of how pointless it is. if you want a rare that bad, and you want to use your Ironman gp to purchase things, perhaps you should be given the option to "Un-Ironman" your account and make it a regular one again.

Ironman - #1 I R0 N
Ultimate Ironman - #? U I R0 N

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

See other thread on this. Not down for mods transfering items too much wiggle room to plead favoratism instead an iron man only store with non tradable Rares candlestick and arrav certificate plox

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.