Unknown Pure jailed me IMO unfairly.

Player avatar

Ja Rly Send PM

subscriber

Ok, so lets get started here. A few days ago Unknown and I agreed to DM best of 3 for 1m. We fought once and my power went out (due to the hurricane) and I couldn't get on for another 3 days or so. So I log on last yesterday , and Unknown starts PMing me about continuing this series of DMs. To which I declined, because honestly I had completely forgotten about it, so at this point he\she accuses me of scamming and jails me. I don't think I should be jailed at all, and I would like to be unjailed. It seems very unprofessional of your staff to do this for what as far as I can tell he\she was just mad, and continued on through PMs like a child insulting and harassing me. I think that the matter should of been reviewed by a staff member who had nothing to do with the DMs which Unknown had originally stated they were going to get a staff member, not jail me themselves because obviously the guy is going to agree with himself. Anyway I've been jailed for  1 1\2 days now and it's really aggravating that I'm wasting sub time, and my weekend (Which is majority of my play time) because this guy is mad that I didn't want to continue DMing. Character name is  h-e-e-z-y I'd like to be unjailed soon if possible, even if staff turns out to agree with him I think I've served my jail time and would like to continue playing. Thanks.

Last edited by Ja Rly (9 Oct 2016 02:16)

Player avatar

Ja Rly Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

How can Unknown Pure jail people when he's not a mod yikes

dun dun duuuunn!

Oh wow even better. This is bullshit. I'm about ready to just say fuck it and quit, I don't need this immature BS, and guy wasting my sub time and play time. I don't have time to play during the week really and when I do I get jailed by this dickhead.

Player avatar

Ja Rly Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Ja Rly said:

beatdown said:

How can Unknown Pure jail people when he's not a mod yikes

dun dun duuuunn!

Oh wow even better. This is bullshit. I'm about ready to just say fuck it and quit, I don't need this immature BS, and guy wasting my sub time and play time. I don't have time to play during the week really and when I do I get jailed by this dickhead.

Don't worry about it. It's just Mod Tee.. Him and Unknown Pure sit next to each other irl

The rest of the staff are aight

I am worried about it being I'm sitting in jail and can't play because this kid is immature as fuck and gets special treatment due to being friend with the mods. I didn't scam anyone.

Player avatar

DR3 Send PM

subscriber

wow...free him go catch the real criminals

Last edited by DR3 (9 Oct 2016 02:55)

Bandaids dont heal shit
they just cover up fuckups

Player avatar

Ja Rly Send PM

subscriber

So "mod hadez" came and summoned unknown into the room and basically tried to force me to DM the guy. I'm not doing it now that I've had to go through this BS. Sorry. Like I said, a hurricane knocked my power out for 3 days, I didn't remember the DMs even and when he PM'd me I declined , that's scamming..? no. Sorry. But that's fine, hadez wants to leave me in jail for some bullshit reason I won't be playing anymore. I'll be letting everyone know about the preferential treatment you receive if you're a friend of the mods as well. 2 days of sub time wasted, my playing time wasted, after I already lost days due to the weather knocking my power out. Enjoy guys, i'm not going to sit there and beg Mod Hadez to let me out of the damn room all night, I shouldn't be jailed period.

I go out of my way to help any and everyone, new players that I've given millions of items\cash to to get started, I answer all questions as best I can, I've never been  a problem on this server, i've been the opposite, and to be jailed and not be able to play and lose my sub time because this guy is butthurt that continuing a series of DM's from 3-4 days ago isn't my priority is really aggravating. I'm very disappointed, I thought that this server was run better and more professionally than this and obviously I was wrong. But that's fine, peoples true colors come out and it's very apparent that if you're a friend of the staff you get special treatment, so I'll be moving on unfortunately.

Last edited by Ja Rly (9 Oct 2016 03:07)

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

You will be released from jail.

And please to other people in this topic, try to NOT post in other players ban appeals..

Thank you.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]