CrohnsKid

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Ok Ok, so im not really "new" but I never did make one of these when I was new, so here I am!

Some of you may know me from In-game already. I live in Florida, I am 25 years old. If you couldn't tell already, I have Crohns Disease. I am not doing very well health wise, most days I am bed-ridden.  This game is my release. You all, are my friends.  Sometimes I can be a handful and other times I can be uptight.  I am a very laid back guy though, not much gets to me except my only 2 pet-peeves, complete immaturity and picking on someone who has a disability that they cant help.

If there is anything you would like to know or ask me, please feel free to message me on here or in-game.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

I've seen you around smile sorry to hear of your health problems man.

See you in game!

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

Shinrael Send PM

We're glad to have you here, CrohnsKid. smile

Hang in there.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Already met you in-game, good to have you on board.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

bat4 Send PM

subscriber

Hey bro.  Good to have you here man.  I've seen u around quite a bit.  Been a pleasure working with u the past day with events and shit.  Hope u get better soon!  Take care smile

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Great to meet you crohns! I see you are very active and try to improve the server for all of us! I'm looking forward to see your ideas thrive and know that you're a great example for us all.

I'm an advocate for disability awareness and have spent a lot of time protecting rights for people with disabilities. You're a brave person by being open about it. I respect and envy you for that!

Can't wait to see your ideas for the servers community and how to bring us together. An honor to meet you.