Auction house trade system

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I have noticed that sometimes it's hard to find a person trading the specific items you have or need. So I propose a trading system be added to the ah. You put items in and select and item and quantity you wish to receive for the trade. When I click the trade tab, it will allow me to search for an item I need. I can then see what people are needing as well. So if I have the right items I can trade right then. Or I can still ask in ::1 for the trade I need. This could be applied for money offers too. At the least you would know what people are seeking.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Your terms are confusing but the idea is +1 for sure

Essentially it should be a "want to buy" tab, Put up a cash offer for a certain item or items. 
There should be an option to say, any amount, amounts of 100's or all. (some people wont like be getting sold 1 coal for 430 gp each for example, sell me all or none.
If people want to agree to your price they give the AH the item/items for that "WTB" post and the trade completes.

It also will give people ideas how to make cash other than the norm, you look at the tab for the items people are searching for and you know you wont waste your time collecting those items.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

I was going to say the AH currently has a search function for which you can type in the item you're looking to BUY.

It seems like you're proposing a way to put up an auto-buy sort function like how the grand exchange has.

I'd being willing to +1 with as long as it was coded very efficiently and effectively.

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

+1 to rune knight

"Buying" option in AH so people can offer a price for what items they are looking for and sellers can pick and choose to the best offer

Last edited by PolarBear (28 Sep 2016 06:13)