Wheres the compensation???

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

We all know the server was hacked and there was like 3-4 days of downtime altogether. Mods have stated before that will be a form of compensation and it has already been decided but they are not allowed to tell us what it is yet. I understand that the server is going through a terrible time with the recent attacks and Pluto leaving. So I am not mad or will I rage if there is no compensation or if it is weeks away.

What I am requesting is Staff to let us know how we will be compensated and when. My suggestion is to do it soon if its an event like x2EXP to lift the spirits of the community with everything thats been happeneing.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Fuck 2 times exp....

New server with higher rate and more catered to players who want the more pvp aspect of the game as well as not into questing.

B u b b a

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Yes, compensation for downtime is TBA. Sorry for the wait as we make some internal adjustments.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

Fuck 2 times exp....

New server with higher rate and more catered to players who want the more pvp aspect of the game as well as not into questing.

Wouldn't be that great Jedi.

What RSC need is server with similar or even lower rates and NEW content.

When i say new CONTENT i mean NEW CONTENT.

Not simple content that people get bored after a week.

Too fast rates = economy  get flooded fast. People pk for no gains really. People make tons of maxed account due to easy rates to park them and multi log.

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Yep, xp is already way quick on here. I've made another flats account out of boredom just afking it here and there with next to no effort.

For me the focus is on new players.. They're the most important in my opinion to keep the server going and grow.

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

I also would love a new or restarted server

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

CrohnsKid said:

I also would love a new or restarted server

Fresh start can be fun.

Well who know what'll happen in the future.

Last edited by Kevin (27 Sep 2016 00:40)

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Kevin said:

r u t h less said:

Fuck 2 times exp....

Too fast rates = economy  get flooded fast. People pk for no gains really. People make tons of maxed account due to easy rates to park them and multi log.

thats not even me lmfao

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

Kevin said:

r u t h less said:

Fuck 2 times exp....

thats not even me lmfao

and i will not waste any more time on another server let alone slower rates fuck that and rsc period servers are made for money period and if you aint seeing a cut well then ur getting fucked hard while someone else eat off your dime aint happening with me.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

Kevin said:

r u t h less said:

Fuck 2 times exp....

thats not even me lmfao

Sorry then. thought you replied to me in the past on this account.

That was my bad.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Won't be here if a restart happens. Invested too much time making the levels I have and with a kid it would be another year just to get where I am now.  Also, the compensation is almost always the same.... if it is, just announce the 2x exp already. If not, I will be proud to have waited for it. Also I hope at least 3 days notice so I can plan my schedule to allow play time.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

eradicator Send PM

subscriber

Alot of ppl will quit if a server restart was to happen.
Bad idea

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Regarding rumors of a server reset: there will not be a server reset.

Mod Billy said:

Yes, compensation for downtime is TBA. Sorry for the wait as we make some internal adjustments.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Great to hear.. A server reset really wouldn't make sense.

I'm just glad we're back online, I'd rather the staff worked on permenantly fixing the problems before rushing into 2xp/events before the issues are resolved.

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Grinding for flats and fighting in addy is the best.

Make exp same as this server, but items harder to collect.

B u b b a

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Kevin said:

r u t h less said:

Fuck 2 times exp....

I have to agree, I was one of not many to grind 2.5x xp or 2x flats ect..as long as it was..it felt a lot more rewarding to reach a certain level/goal. I never agrees with the higher xp..but then at the server was lacking player base..then u have foolish individuals multilogging chars..definitely has a impact on players and on the long run.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Server looks like its dying not even 2 months ago was 120-150 online everyday today we have around 50-70 yikes

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

Maybe in peak times, I don't remember seeing up to 150 at this time of day though. Was 100 on last night.

Last edited by AR (27 Sep 2016 15:28)

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Server restart is a horrible idea. If anything you'd just make a new type of account that's for pking like IRON MAN that can attack and be attacked anywhere but towns by other pking accounts (can only trade with said pking accounts as well).

Wont lose stuff out of wild when killed (unless skulled from attacking) returns to closest town.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (27 Sep 2016 16:36)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook