Meeting Kal

Player avatar

Kaladin Send PM

Hey all, just started playing around yesterday and liked the server, so I would like to take the time to introduce myself. TL/Dr at bottom

Most people call me Kal or Kally. I'm a Brandon Sanderson fan and anyone who has read his books know where the name came from. I'm a lighthearted fella with a roughneck personality. I like to be fun and goofy but also am competitive and get along well with like minded individuals.

I started out in 07 with RS2 and I don't quite like the new changes in RS3. I've never played classic but I'm really excited that I can do it with my mobile phone.

I work alot and rarely have time to play, but I would like to get some laid back friend to chat with. I'm a pc gamer, usually play arma 3.

Tl/Dr call me Kal, I love to talk shit and hate ass kissers . Nice to meet you.

Last edited by Kaladin (9 Sep 2016 00:14)

Player avatar

Kaladin Send PM

What's good

Player avatar

Kaladin Send PM

I did do some life, but I usually play on the C4G Sa-matra wasteland community, it's more infantry based.  It's also a little more toaster friendly haha.  I'm out on a business trip and gladly came across this website. I love smaller  community servers.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Devs here are great mods are a mix with a few exceptional a few lacking same with the players. I hope you enjoy your stay look forward to seeing you in game.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

Stormlight archive is ftw

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Welcome keep your eyes open

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit