Unsub taking a break

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Well it looks like it is time to focus on real life for a but so I won't really be on here much unfortunately. I am busy brushing up on my math via khan academy then off to actually start my path towards a career. I wish you all the best.

Thank you f4te and n0m for this amazing server and providing me with hours of entertainment. Also Billy keep on rocking it you are more than we could have asked for in an ideal mod.

P.S. anyone wanna buy an orange? Only 1m gp ; )

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Thank you for have played here for so long! Enjoy your real life, im sure you'll nail it.

Hope to see you again soon smile

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

supersonny2 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I'll buy it. Pm supersonny2 on forums or supersonny4 in game

-I can be your superman-

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

Z3fhgYP.jpg

i know the the rules you broke i just have not told them lol

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Best of luck Ghasp! Working towards building career.

'' 'Rules' - are there to break them. There's people who break them and there's people who live under the rules. Guess who have a better lives? '' look no further just at your local drug dealer whos driving ferrari

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Lol the rule wasn't in effect at the time and it was on my lvl 3 which Pluto is more than welcome to ban. However I did think it was odd u got the hammer for the same thing. We shall see perhaps miss priss (my lvl 3) shall get similar treatment in time.

If anyone was curious I happened to troll hide and seek shortly before jedi...

Fate you areally awesome and I will be back for sure this server is really well made and a blast to play on.

Sonny unfortunately you may have to travel to the grand tree to buy orange this time but perhaps in the future I can sell you many oranges for 1m each ; )

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.