All chars on forum acct

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

Good afternoon, I've been working with Pluto for the past day or so to recover this acct and all relevant characters on the forum account.

A friend was able to play my main character while I was out of commission back in April (my last log in was April 16th from my IP/devices). I didn't know he had access to my email and reset the forum password/changed the email address.

Pluto helped me recover this today and when I finished changing the email and all character passwords I noticed the last log in date was in May for the two high level characters: Dyslexic and Dyslexic Jr.

When I tried logging into both of them later as well as the other three associated characters: boxbox, I steak and I think fisted was the final one? All of them were perm banned.

Please look back at the IP and last log on dates from my original email settings and IP and let me know if there is anything you can do please.

Thanks, Dys

Sorry if this double posts, I lost connectivity while posting.

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

Ofc.
I had hit flats and was basically a little taxed from the grind and had become pretty busy at work, a buddy here who had been having trouble with multi logging pkers and ppl killing him while he trained his alt. I let him USE my flats while he controlled hotspots or to log out and multi box.

I got pissed when I came on a few times to try n play a little here n there and either my items would be used up(food/runes and armor missing whatnot) and told him I wasn't going to share it anymore so I could still enjoy playing when I wanted. He got mad but said whatever thanks anyways, he thought id given him the character.

I recently played the other game and noticed he had removed/blocked me from his friends list. I tried logging in here last night to check out the forums and what's new and my password wasn't working. I did a password recovery and voila, nothing came to my account. I rescured my email and created a new forum acct that I worked with Pluto in the recovery of this on,

We played a different game together on and off from feb/March and it uses your email for whatever reason and I didn't realize the significance at the time. He was able to access my email and recover the forum account/change the password. The email he changed it to (that I changed back from was rscgod24 or something and he used that email in the game as well)

Thanks let me know how else I can help