subscriber

XKINGNINJAX

8ICiQuw.jpg

PUNISHMENT

iG7hlkP.jpg

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

You're not even on the highscores you maxed two accounts and got them both banned, how salty are you ahahahaha

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

This guy guy should just quit while hes ahead that baphomet guy looking real nice tho

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Good on him, least he goes in the wilderness and actually fights, this server desperately needs more people who go into the wilderness rather than just talk on global.

Why not just give him credit for that, rather than be an ass about his k/d on a kids game it's not everyone's whole life wink

If people are treated crap they will just leave, really not what the server needs.

No worries. That's what Amber Rose does. 3 days ago when I was staking with Stevo, the guy just stood there and flamed for no reason. Amber is megatoxic dude, I don't really understand why he gets opportunity to get unbanned.

Last edited by Zubrils (14 Sep 2016 09:53)

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

This guy guy should just quit while hes ahead that baphomet guy looking real nice tho

Don't ever pk on baphomet again so your kdr says 3.05 pls n ty.

Player avatar

Ardo Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Good on him, least he goes in the wilderness and actually fights, this server desperately needs more people who go into the wilderness rather than just talk on global.

Why not just give him credit for that, rather than be an ass about his k/d on a kids game it's not everyone's whole life wink

If people are treated crap they will just leave, really not what the server needs.

Logged in only to like your comment.I wonder when the other cyberheros get what u saying.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Don't ever pk on baphomet again so your kdr says 3.05 pls n ty.

U going make it lower?- ha that went over my head just got that

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (17 Sep 2016 16:18)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit