rscrevolution Historical Timeline 1998 - 2015

Player avatar

boost Send PM

subscriber

Found this video and its actually brilliant and goes through the history of rscrevolution from devious mud to rs3 in depth and detail

E R A S E R

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

i love the pic beeing used about wilderness beeing released is from a private server smile

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

i love the pic beeing used about wilderness beeing released is from a private server smile

that zoom!! hahahaha

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

boost said:

Found this video and its actually brilliant and goes through the history of rscrevolution from devious mud to rs3 in depth and detail

Benadorm here I Commmee

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

boost Send PM

subscriber

u off on hols mate?

E R A S E R

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Nice video, thanks for sharing

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

boost said:

u off on hols mate?

Yeah buddy flying about 7 in morning, only a week with the other half. Ill be at the pool bar as soon as I get to hotel tongue nice video

Last edited by padwan121 (23 Aug 2016 20:43)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

^My persian prince!

This vid is pretty cool! thanks for this post

Player avatar

meeturpker Send PM

really nice video. Just wish would of been more input on classic. When RS2 was released most of us high levels actually revolted against it. Many of the clans took a long time to transfer over. It really wasn't until the huge RSD VS DI war that clans completely switched over to RS2