A Halloween Idea!

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

Hello RSCR Community

Ok so basically I thought of an idea so thought I would throw it out there for a Halloween Event, back in Original Classic they introduced Non-Tradeable Scythes from the Staff vendor in Varrock the concept of this idea would be to introduce a medium - long quest to unlock the Scythe maybe slightly change it's appeance since Scythes are so extrmely rare to obtain and since they already exist a Non-Tradeable one would be nice and having the Quest completed to be able to purchase one if you die with it equipped would be cool too.

Another idea would be to implement a tab next to the quest tab for Seasonal Quests anyway in a bit of a rush to type this have to go out of town for a while but everyone let me know your thoughts and views on this idea mainly the above one it wouldn't de-value current Scythes since they are tradeable and no damage would be done to the Economy.

Arya Starkz!

Last edited by Arya Starkz (2 Sep 2016 18:51)

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

Quest for Halloween the next seasonal holiday coming up it's an idea

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

gftygod Send PM

subscriber

They should add a grim reaper set and when u equip the hood it gives you red eyes.

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

I loved the idea of costumes we had last halloween and ::night or ::day to darken the runecity smile

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Same style sythce just to piss off Maddog he'd be so mad everyone else payed 10 m or less for Thiers  he's paying 40m+ just to hoard em while he drops hat prices

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (4 Sep 2016 19:43)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit