Gold sink for skilling

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I am suggesting a gold sink for skillers. skill Capes don't sink enough. I think a 1-5%tax on all items added to auction house. This would result in 2.4 mill in swordies sinking 24k of the sellers gold at 1%. This shouldn't be bank breaking or an economy killer. Just a small sink that will result in mass gold removal 24/7.  I myself am a skilled and would be directly effected as well as any player selling in the auction house. Pkers have Tele as a constant gold sink but skillers remain unscaved. no ranting please just opinions and other suggestions to sink gold please.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

People would just stop using the AH.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Right now I don't think we need a gp sink we got great prices and economy here

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

People would just stop using the AH.

The opposite of this has been proven with other games in the past. And I understand the prices are good and economy is booming. But there is still mad amounts of money in the game. There is still a verry verry small amount  removed. IMO there is too much money in the game right now. Has nothing to do with the economy booming or not, it only has to do with how much money is added vs how much is removed from the game. The value of gold isn't changing ever.... I would like to see it go up and be worth something again.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Pay per lap agility course with decent xp. (Yes you still have to run it)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Mod Billy said:

Skill-capes are a huge gold sink if people bought them for each skill they had maxed. Maybe we need more incentives to buy the capes such as fishing cape makes slightly more likely to catch a fish, cook's cape like a pair of cooking gauntlets, mining cape makes you more likely to get the ore, and that type of thing. Plus batched bonus for the relevant skill if the skill batches. Then I think people would be sinking more gp into them.

I bought a cooking cape saw the stats and abilities (lack of in this case) and laughed at the 500k I had just dropped.... Just saying.

Mills for useless capes or mills for exp..... not a hard choice

Last edited by scornedmagi (30 Aug 2016 00:58)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

-1 as usual

Id personally stop using it and just go back to spamming all chat

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

What about offer special subscriptions that only last a limited time.
2m - 3 days extra batching
2m - 3 days bonus exp (same or lower than plat or gold sub)
3.5m - combination of the 2m subs
5m - 3 days extra batch and 5 days bonus exp.
5m - 3 days bonus exp and 5 days extra batch.

More can be added or these changed and yes this would make cash paid subs go up in price.

Last edited by scornedmagi (30 Aug 2016 03:30)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]