My thoughts on this server

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

This server once had over 170 nonstop playing anytime of the day new faces and majority of old school private server players.
Now a person logs in and sees nothing, but unrecognizable faces with the server reaching peak of 120 and steadily at 50-80.

It's at a point where the old faces leave and the new faces come in, but the decline in the player base is showing they are not coming in anywhere near the rate as their leaving since nonstop lower player base weekly.

^Sad truth.

rscrevolution Classic had not had an update for fucking years and maintained a steady 1500 on every server. The nonstop updates you guys are putting out is nice, but the fact is that RSC died due to rscrevolution and not because it didn't put out massive updates.(Mass-ban,etc..)

Why, must there be nonstop polls for new content instead of actually focusing on the players who can't be fucked to log in.
Why, don't you send a mass email to players on why they can't be fucked any more.
Why, not sit and think about how the player base is fresh with new faces, but only new faces.
Why, did pippys big ass team quit?
Why, did vent krew's big ass team quit?
Why, don't oldschoolers from pk servers not play here?
Why, do we make it so hard for players to PvP?(Quests)(Hard to make 1 def pures because unable to reduce a decent defense level).
So, many training spots makes fighting for spots dumb..
Why, is Clan terr so shit here?

B u b b a

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

The problem is not the server but the players. RSC community always been hard to understand/make happy.

I run a few business and RSC is the only one were sometimes i am left speechless.

Lot of people left because at some point there was a chaotic event (Server crash, pvp changes to formulas or similar things). People are impatient. If it's not like they want they gone instead of giving updates a try then voice their opinion.

Anyway , RSC shall be once again fun and hectic!

Maybe something new and fun is at a doorstep tongue

Last edited by Kevin (15 Aug 2016 19:33)