A few suggestions

Player avatar

Palmer Send PM

subscriber

Hi guys,

Been playing the server a week now and I'm really enjoying it, I have a few suggestions which I think would improve the game.

1. Some sort of incentive to make higher lvl people train in higher lvl spots or new spots. Today spots have been crowded, there's lvl 114's afking on lvl 13 darkwizards and no incentive to train at somewhere higher, I know pures need to train low lvl, but seems silly no one moves on. You might aswell stay at rats till flat 99s or thugs. Maybe stop them being aggressive? Or make an easier way to reach high lvl wilderness.

I think not having the "portal" is a real down side, people don't want to have to skull to get to high lvl wild.

2. Members PKING = single combat? I tried to PK yesterday and got teamed by 3 people, god mage, 1 def and 99 ranged - so boring - no point pking at all if people are standing in groups of 3 that are untouchable.

That's it for now!

Cheers

Player avatar

Maisie Send PM

subscriber

Pking is a very touchy subject here. Everyone AFK kills. I used to hate it, it happened to me so many times. Now I do it all the time haha.

Anyway, you'll very rarely find that you get the chance to 1vs1 someone. Many will just say that if you want to 1vs1 then use the deathmatch system. I suggest trying to find a team, your characters a beast, most teams would gladly have you hop in. Failing that, start your own.

I completely agree that there needs to be more incentives (in the form of gp/item/exp rewards), across the whole game though and not just wilderness in my opinion.

The wilderness is dead a lot and on the rare occasions you find a solo'er, they multi log or team logs in. Which is shit.

A bit of a long comment but +1 to your post.

Am best Maisie

Player avatar

Maisie Send PM

subscriber

test

Am best Maisie