teams

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

what are the teams and who is on them and when is the PKing most active

is it worth me coming back and grinding for a year to get a few rune sets and 1k casts? is there actually PKing? will I be disappointed?

Last edited by zazo x (20 Jul 2016 12:37)

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Idk seems most are taking breaks, it'sme vs swedes most of the time...

- Moody

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

so what time of the day do I need to log in to find these carrots and swedes

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

I'm on around 6 pm ET

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Swede team has become way to big.  I'm with u moody

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Am i the only solo suede? big_smile

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

I join pking from time to time. Most of the time i pk solo so tru stop crying big_smile

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

ive noticed individually they are really trash, catches are only ever made if they out number it seems (someone always covering diags etc)

i will be on a fair amount and always be up for fighting them. we did last night 4v7 and they got wrecked to be honest. they did get a few kills but also multi logged us even tho they had more but still we came out on top.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

ive noticed individually they are really trash, catches are only ever made if they out number it seems (someone always covering diags etc)

i will be on a fair amount and always be up for fighting them. we did last night 4v7 and they got wrecked to be honest. they did get a few kills but also multi logged us even tho they had more but still we came out on top.

they are very bad. always 4-8 of them vs 1-3.

I gave oopsie some casts and supers this morning. if I come on ill help yas out!

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

zazo x said:

they are very bad. always 4-8 of them vs 1-3.

I gave oopsie some casts and supers this morning. if I come on ill help yas out!

Free stuff plz

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit