need help

Player avatar

yuts Send PM

hey all. havent played this server in years. i have played turnip and was seeing what the differences between the two were? is this server like the original rscrevolution classic or does it have portals and shortcuts like turnip? any assistance would be great guys. thinking about making the full time switch as i want a server with a better economy, as close to original rsc as possible and more people and i heard this one has the most people. also if there are any lvls that are the pking lvls let me know so i can start to create characters at that lvl. thanks in advance everyone

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Not sure on pking lvs but others I am sure will fill you in. There is a mage that teleports to wild and a marketplace in edgeville, but other than that it is pretty much like classic with a few changes though nothing too major

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

moses802 Send PM

subscriber

pk system is nothing like classic.poison arrows way overpowered....def is useless.99 1 99 can beat 99 99 99 2 times out of 10.wuld never happen on real classic.the server had potential before abusive and corrupt mods took over(cough pluto).u want a flats char u can have mine they will ban me soon enough if i keep pissing them off.

Player avatar

yuts Send PM

whats best way to make money on here

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

yuts said:

whats best way to make money on here

Find what works for you,
wc-fletch-alch (yew longbows and magic longbows)
Camp dragons (rune armor, d med, runes, dbones)
fish
mine

basically anything you would do in rscrevolution to make money will work on this server.
I hope you like it if you need help reach out to players and/or mods when we are on.

Happy gaming
                                                                                         -Mod Verizon

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 57#p81557/
Automated play is a bannable offense!
savage@rscrevolution.com    discord @Savage  in game Mod Savage

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Ummm I gave advice on money making on this server and it gets deleted? What gives?

Unids are great

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

Yes this fucking game is very pk oriented and defense Is definitely shitty. Auction houses gets constantly flooded mods are seldom ever on but if you overlook these crapass problems then yes it's a great game with a fun community

Last edited by Ched Urcheez (20 Jul 2016 03:23)

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old