Add a Solo Kills counter

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Getting a kill with a team of 2-3+ people is so easy (and kinda pathetic) that it's not really even worth noting. But solo kills take work, especially 1v2+. I reckon we should have a second kill counter that only counts kills that did not have outside interference from other players (ie. no one else besides yourself ranged/maged or melee'd the victim between the start and end of the fight). Those are the kills that most accurately indicate a player's skill in the wilderness and should be counted in the highscores imo.

Just a thought smile

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Interesting or a 1v1 zone in wild?

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

I believe people should just learn 2 pk.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

+1

Player avatar

boost Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

+1

E R A S E R

Player avatar

meyvn Send PM

subscriber

The "learn 2 pk bro" thing is getting kind of tired.

It isn't always the case that someone doesn't know how to PK, but rather finds enjoyment in the solo aspect of PKing and doesn't want to have to depend on a team of people to be online for them to enjoy the game.

I'm not insulting people that PK in teams and saying they are pathetic and suck and need to do anything differently... I'm just saying that, personally, I find more enjoyment facing people 1v1 in the wildy and not having to worry about PJers or your friends chasing me down after I spend my food killing you.

It would just be nice if there was some way to reach a mutual agreement and accommodate both sides of the argument to some benefit.

1v1 timers below a certain wilderness level? Anything over say level 20 wilderness begins multi?

I don't want to sacrifice the danger aspect of the wilderness. I don't want some new "safe PK zone" or anything lame like that. I'm not asking to completely kill PKing and at this point I'm not even really concerned about people parking characters around the wilderness anymore. I don't currently venture very far into the wilderness because I don't want jumped by 6 people and I don't really have any intentions of it.

You can continue to flame the 1v1 supporters and tell us to get better at PKing if you so choose. But I'm just saying that maybe there is a little more to it than "get gud" that you might consider in respect to our side of the argument. Maybe we are new to the server and don't have tons of friends. Maybe we don't have the free time to coordinate and jump on at specific times to join our teams. Maybe we just don't know who to trust as far as teams go and don't want to risk being backstabbed.

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Yes, I prefer 1v1. If you can't 1v1 you can't pk either lol

Most pkers are set up for team fights, but there are many of us that want a 1v1 fight, your friends can't do all the work for you. Don't be afraid of a fair fight.

Last edited by PolarBear (12 Jul 2016 18:21)