Here's a real suggestion..

Player avatar

Evolve Send PM

subscriber

I would like to suggest, to bring this community back up to what it once was, is to remove Pluto as admin, he has failed this community and drove the game down into the dirt. He has a continuous record of showing favoritism, and has had a horrible attitude of "not giving a shit" for way too long. I have spoken with many members of the community, mods and all, and expressed my concern for an admin who doesn't give a shit, will lead to ultimate failure of this community which you can clearly see has happened lately. Pluto brings a bad vibe to the entire community. When the one person who's sole purpose and job, is to maintain the community, doesn't give any fucks, it spreads like a plague. Numerous new players have asked me why Pluto acts like a snobbish dickhead, and us who have played for a minute can surely all agree that none of us like the way Pluto attempts to run things. Every single one of my buddies on here have quit, because the community has gone to shit, directly related from the top.

That's all. Suggestion is make new admin, probably Billy, if you want to see server go any further.

Player avatar

billytocci Send PM

subscriber

evolve why dont you go suck on some rotten eggs , Pluto is a good fucking man and he had been doing great things . get your head out of your ass and you will see it too , stop flaming people

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I am tired of the half rules and exceptions which I keep seeing pop up in various posts. Exceptions mean different people have different rules which leads to accusations of favoritism and corruption and eventually things start to crumble which is really the last thing I want to see happen because I love this game. Overall I think Pluto is very helpful but I don't think rules should bent for the reasons stated above.

Perhaps it is either time he considers a diminished roll and letting someone else take the reigns for a while. All though this may be in the works to a degree with the promotion of Billy. Time will tell.

Rules give a level playing field for all and if they are allowed to be bent for any reason even if you do not perceive the harm to the community it will slowly deteriorate the integrity of the game and turn away players.

Last edited by Ghasp (8 Jul 2016 22:36)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Pluto has been great for the game.  Dude puts in countless hours on here.  I never see N0m or Fare but I see Pluto almost everytime I get on.  THE DUDE IS EVERYWHERE!  Just because you don't agree with his decisions doesn't mean he isn't doing a great job.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

no1 cant beat Hobbs but Pluto is great follower smile

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Pluto is doing a great job, cheers for the good work. Please don't let persons like these bring you down.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Pluto is dope, can't deny.

Im not sure what you are on about or pissed about to be honest, maybe its before my time. Cause YOU dont even play this server? You login to complain on forums couple of times, but how much time do you spend in-game? And we are doing ALOT for this community/server/game whatever you want to call it. Trying our best to please everyone, which aint easy.
And we don't do false things, or do things we don't discuss towards staff, we are always a team, so pointing out just one person is just arrogant. The dedication and and time he has been spending here, and you guys are not even close to know what we're doing backstage.. But i got my point said. Thanks.

You should spend more time in-game and see what Pluto actually does for this server instead of being angry/sad/dissapointed of something that is personally towards you.

Enough said.

/ Nothing against you or any negativity. Just pointing out.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Evolve Send PM

subscriber

This is a consensus from many people I have talked to. And I have reported players clearly breaking the rules to Pluto with evidence, and nothing was done. Take it for what it is, but RSCR community at large is against his attitude.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Personally the deleted posts were more of a final little push not really why I am questioning things however perhaps an update on the forum rules would be good or even a forum mof or two. If you read my post above I openly admit you are mostly helpful and if some one is having problems in game i highly recomend they seek yout out. I am calling you out more for the things happening on your watch as far as the rules and things being let slide as "there is no percevable harm to others and/or the player did not directly gain from said offense."

Any iron or ultimate iron who has completed arav or hero's has abused a bug and therefor as per the rules should be banned. I have nothing personal against them but bug abuse is bug abuse.

Any turnip character should be banned, as this was in blatent violation of 3rd party software rules. Regardless if someone benefited from it or not.

Any advertisement of 3rd party software website is against the rules (see rscrtools) this is against your rules. Also sketchy on being an accessory app running in parallel (I recomend wording change in rules for this though)

And this is why I am saying exceptions are being made. I don't personally think you favor certain people as I am sure others do I just think it is too much of a no harm no foul attitude that undermines the community. From a game that has pay to play options people expect a certain amount of professionalism from the moderator and admins regrading the rules of play. Fate and n0m have worked hard and created an amazing product but it won't mean anything if it is not run in a professional manner.

Yes it has been around for a while but out of the many players who join how many actually stick around? How many of the online accounts are the same player afking in 4 or more screens? I have tried hard to support this game where I could encouraging others that it is legit and fun (see valus serilus Facebook posts when people had questions and such) I have enjoyed putting a viewpoint on ideas both in support and against some changes and I am fine with disagreeing with some players on things (cub while I disagree a lot your ideas are always amazingly thought out and we'll presented) but it is hard for me to keep throwing the support out there if there is not a professional unbiased mod/dev crew behind it.

Last edited by Ghasp (8 Jul 2016 23:51)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Pluto is love. Pluto is life.

This server has been run more responsibly than ANY I have ever played. WAY better than rsc staff.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

No I recomend you leave that part to someone who will strictly enforce the rules so you have more time to focus on new players, social media, etc... I think your time is better spent there anyways.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Ghasp said:

No I recomend you leave that part to someone who will strictly enforce the rules so you have more time to focus on new players, social media, etc... I think your time is better spent there anyways.

You don't know what you're talking about sir.

I'll close this topic now. Hate me if you wan't.

See you in-game all of you. <3

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]