Just an idea

Player avatar

King.enos Send PM

subscriber

So since I quit playing real rs in 2010,  and have noticed all the new items,  and seen how God armor is being implemented..  Why not implement dragon Armor,  and the beloved d2h.  perhaps the idea is a little unreal as the dmg released would set a new level of insanity.  As the loved 3 hit before eating would never be the same.  What I'm saying is the possibility is endless,  and if you want this server to truly be unique..  Well we all know what setting a new level means. Call it a new beginning of what rscrevolution was dreamed to become.  Once again this is my thoughts about it as I also have more thoughts than I care to type if not wanted.  What does everyone else think?

Player avatar

realdeal19 Send PM

subscriber

3hit system is fucking stupid especially when everyone multis!

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

I don't think it's a good idea.. if it were to work I think you would have to remove the level cap to allow higher HP etc.  And make the lvl req to use said items very hard to obtain (say 120+).. making 1 defence pkers wielding dragon 2h almost impossible to make and leaving said items for the very few dedicated.. otherwise nekminnut there will be people with five accounts each wielding dragon 2hs running around 3 hitting at will.

Last edited by Au2er (4 Jul 2016 11:25)

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

King.enos Send PM

subscriber

as it stands now players cant use dragon under 48 wild. so i have to disagree

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

King.enos said:

So since I quit playing real rs in 2010,  and have noticed all the new items,  and seen how God armor is being implemented..  Why not implement dragon Armor,  and the beloved d2h.  perhaps the idea is a little unreal as the dmg released would set a new level of insanity.  As the loved 3 hit before eating would never be the same.  What I'm saying is the possibility is endless,  and if you want this server to truly be unique..  Well we all know what setting a new level means. Call it a new beginning of what rscrevolution was dreamed to become.  Once again this is my thoughts about it as I also have more thoughts than I care to type if not wanted.  What does everyone else think?

the promise of god armor was made over 6 months ago. and recently we were informed that there is no progress on it. its never going to happen. i personally gave up on the dream of RSCR actually making RSC feel new and better.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

King.enos said:

the wilderness state changes every 24 hours. every other day you can use dragon weapons in all of the wilderness.

Player avatar

xnamelessx Send PM

subscriber

King.enos said:

you don't pk im guessing