Unfair

Player avatar

SmithTimeBro Send PM

subscriber

Hey Pluto, I have provided substantial information to Billy, which is currently under investigation.
Therefore, the topic I feel did not need to be closed so fast smile - A well known player Neil, knows me in real life also -

(I do feel you have been the most helpful admin on my time here on rscrevolution revolution, helping when I had a issue with defense etc)

He has been offline, and I am waiting patiently - my character/forum account was not associated with my brothers at all.
Im no tech guru, but if he was on another device/laptop etc wireless, does that make his i.p different to mine being on ethernet?

Something else which can happen, depending where someone lives, lets say a flat of friends

Example

(  -Friend 1- one friend, starts playing, and botting, and gets banned multiple times, and obviously is a idiot because all botters get banned - and ends up referring his friend at the flat/house )

( -Friend 2-This friend starts playing legit, and is really enjoying his time, decides to buy plat + gold subs - and starts getting along with people in the community )

( now lets say Friend 1- decides to be a idiot again, and bots one more time only to end up banned which is normal )   

Then this causes Friends 2 , Forum Account and Character to get banned because of someone else's actions (Which had never had any illegal activity of macro). Does it seem fair or logical? I mean you would think the person with the Forum account and characters should be banned. I dont see why the IP address of all associated forum accounts should be banned.

Im just really trying to get an open minded view about this? This is why the forum is here to appeal? Felt a smack in the face, when last forum was closed, without billy coming back online? smile

Warm regards,
Scott Archer

Player avatar

SmithTimeBro Send PM

subscriber

In my defense of what happened - I got all the information billy requested sent to him. As he would like to verify something on his end. Which I am happy to help in any part of this investigation. I started June 27, and had made several friends. And it felt very nice on this server smile

Spent alot of time invested into this Character, therefore I take this appeal very serious. Trained alot @ Thugs building my Strength up - Combat 55 ( 40 13 89 ) and brought two Plats + 1 Gold.
Have also posted in forum, introducing myself, as I want to formally introduce myself to everyone. And going to plan on using TeamSpeak also

Its just a big smack in the face, to have this disabled, as I am not inclined to go from 1 Str back to 89, I am rather annoyed at that part.
Cheers anyway guys!

Player avatar

SmithTimeBro Send PM

subscriber

I simply, cannot continue to play apart of this community if I cant have my legitimate character back. Which I had already brought multiple subscriptions on, within one week, as players were wanting to buy one, someone spammed the server that much I went and purchased one, to sell for this chap. To help. I am that sort of player, and you will see me getting involved among the community.