Where/what is the active stuff on this server?

Player avatar

meyvn Send PM

subscriber

I've been on this server for a couple weeks, I think. Lots of just afking combat and doing some quests, getting ready to hit up the end-game stuff. I just have some questions about what goes on here, what's active, etc...

• What levels are actively staked (other than trash ass 3s) and when/where? I've heard 33s, 55s, and flats... but I've never seen a 33 or 55 in Edgeville staking.
  • What level groups actively PK and where? I know other servers have something like level  41s that PK at Edgeville border, or 61s that PK around Castle, etc..
  • Another server I've played had weird restrictions on wilderness like you can't have 40 defense + mage @ low levels, or you couldn't have X prayer levels @ a certain level. Are there any restrictions like that here?
  • When I played actual RSC mage tank staking (and PKing) was a thing. If I made a mage tank and tried to stake people here would everyone just laugh at it because OP God Spells? I see a few mage tanks in Edge every now and then... is it a worthwhile endeavor to level one?

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Hey!

Staking:

A year ago there were many people staking at 55, now I see 0.
I'm staking at lvl 3 and flats which I see is the most active staking currently.

Same with god mages, if you won't find a specific person to stake against, it won't happen.

Last edited by Zubrils (27 Jun 2016 19:46)

Player avatar

xnamelessx Send PM

subscriber

meyvn said:

I've been on this server for a couple weeks, I think. Lots of just afking combat and doing some quests, getting ready to hit up the end-game stuff. I just have some questions about what goes on here, what's active, etc...

• What levels are actively staked (other than trash ass 3s) and when/where? I've heard 33s, 55s, and flats... but I've never seen a 33 or 55 in Edgeville staking.
  • What level groups actively PK and where? I know other servers have something like level  41s that PK at Edgeville border, or 61s that PK around Castle, etc..
  • Another server I've played had weird restrictions on wilderness like you can't have 40 defense + mage @ low levels, or you couldn't have X prayer levels @ a certain level. Are there any restrictions like that here?
  • When I played actual RSC mage tank staking (and PKing) was a thing. If I made a mage tank and tried to stake people here would everyone just laugh at it because OP God Spells? I see a few mage tanks in Edge every now and then... is it a worthwhile endeavor to level one?

no real shit restrictions like that, flats pk is good but lvl 50-90 is usually something going on..
staking is hit and miss. usually flats or 3's. there are some 55's.

Player avatar

meyvnx Send PM

Word... yea I heard there were 55s and I made one.. but I've literally only found one person to stake.

I despise even the idea of staking 3s... just seems lame. I'd rather have a community of 55s or 65s or something so that you can at least have some kind of variety in stats instead of just hoping for dumb luck.

All that being said... we should start a community of lvl 40 border pkers if there isn't one already. 40 combat is really quick to get to and you're only risking a r2h or set of whatever armor you're wearing. Just sit at border and try to 3 hit people lol.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

2 1 1 is best fit lvl 3s juss saying.

Id only stake 3s 55s take too long.

Oh and there's 33 border noobs.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

3's and Flats mostly!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

To answer your questions about wilderness restrictions, the wilderness rotates between all-p2p, and f2p (remember, high level wildy and Edgeville dungeon are always p2p). In addition, p2p rotates between god-mage enabled and god-mage disabled. The command to check this state is ::wildy

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

xnamelessx Send PM

subscriber

just watch out for reinesquad in the wild, it will get ya

Player avatar

meyvn Send PM

subscriber

xnamelessx said:

I've got no real plans of going PKing in places I can get caught by a team. I'll probably just stick to 33 border pking because honestly running around the wild with a team of 6 people looking for solo's is some pussy shit. I'm not sure how that is fun.

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Be nice to have more 33s.

#1 MINER

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

meyvn said:

xnamelessx said:

I've got no real plans of going PKing in places I can get caught by a team. I'll probably just stick to 33 border pking because honestly running around the wild with a team of 6 people looking for solo's is some pussy shit. I'm not sure how that is fun.

L2 team pk want a fair fight stick to staking

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (28 Jun 2016 17:16)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

meyvn Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

meyvn said:

xnamelessx said:

L2 team pk want a fair fight stick to staking

Sorry I would like my activities in the game to be dictated by how I feel at the time, not whether or not I have 6 friends on to go gank a single person with...

Also, staking isn't "fair", its just RNG. 1v1 solo pking is nice because you can still run from fights and heal and user prayer and shit. Whereas staking you just stand still and hope RNG goes in your favor. Not to mention the only fucks that stake on this server are 3s and that's lame af too.

Last edited by meyvn (29 Jun 2016 14:47)