Ban appeal for Lucifer #2

Player avatar

Evolve Send PM

subscriber

Previous thread was closed before I am able to have any say on my 1 month ban.

"Scamming, Hacking, or Phishing (People caught scamming, hacking or phishing other users' account information/private information will be banned immediately.)"

That is the rule on "other players" information in black on white, as per the rules of the game. I spammed "Four" 's info on global as a means of revenge for taking all my stuff. However, though, I would like to see proof of me "phishing, hacking, or scamming" (as the rules of the game say) to obtain that info. Technically, I didn't break the rules. I used whitepages.com, knew where he lived and used Google. So I would like to see Fate have to be the deciding factor on my ban appeal because I feel our "community manager" is maybe making rules up now in favor of his emotions, which isn't right to the community of RSC and believe Fate, being owner of the server, should decide this. If anything, maybe an updated, or more well written "rules" should happen because of this event, because if you look at this situation, I didn't break any rules as defined on what is on the website.

Last edited by Evolve (26 Jun 2016 07:34)