LEFT ME NO CHOICE CORRUPT MODS CORRUPT SERVER

Player avatar

moses802 Send PM

subscriber

i wasnt gonna do this but they really left me no choice after wat i just found out.this will b deleted fast.but its needs to b put out there a mod on this server abused his privelages and hacked my email account.they attempted to steal from my real rscrevolution account but was denied access due to a bank pin.instead they got mad and logd onto my rscr hardcore ironman and got him perm banned for botting they say.just know that i didnt not bot.i know MOD PLUTO has somethin to do with it cause his response was he has proof my ip was using a macro/bot which i know isnt possible.so clearly hes in on it or hes just lying for no reason....recently found out that alot of old finland players run this server.i was a frequent killer of the fins in a private server called turnip and this is pulling on strings but apparently some1 still holds a grudge.
I KNOW WHAT UR ALL GONNA SAY U USED A BOT U DESERVE IT.NOTHING I CAN SAY WILL CHANGE THE FACTS ALL IM ASKING IS BE CAREFULL.I DNT WANT IT TO HAPPEN TO YOU.IT WAS A SIMPLE MISTAKE MY EMAIL ACCOUNT PASSWORD WAS THE SAME AS MY FORUM ACCOUNT PASSWORD ON RSCR.

Player avatar

moses802 Send PM

subscriber

ok pluto for 1 minute can u just say it was you and you know 100percent you never logd into a bot how would u feel.what would you do

Player avatar

moses802 Send PM

subscriber

i just tryed to sign in my email and some1 kicked me off....so there just waiting for me to log in or they are on this server like i said.im over the character and server tbh just wanted people to know something happened.why would some1 come here and ruin a char ike just think about like i have and u will come to the same conclusion.unless its a huge concindence that i was hacked and 4 days later banned on a private server of rscrevolution when the hackers only tryed to access ones thing my rscrevolution accounts nothing else.