Warning to community about "Sluty"

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I would like to warn our community about a fairly well known player "Sluty", that used to be an active player and staker here.

He has been borrowing items to make a comeback to RSCR, but what he does is loses them in a couple of stakes and logs off.

So I strongly encourage to not give him any items ingame, because almost certainly he will drop-trade them to another account and you won't hear from him again or hear some bullshit excuse. He does not stake smart, just puts everything in one stake.

He has been banned from RSCR fro real world trading and scamming already.

If he comes and asks for items please let a staff member know about it. Thank you.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Sluty the legend!

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I know hell look at this topic thank sluty for hoarding all the rares and getting banned with them

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Chrls brown Send PM

subscriber

I don't know what sounds more stupid that the fact those people that gave that person that claim to be me those rares, when they all have me added on facebook or that the mods/admins are totally useless in this matter, because I haven't played since I got banned I only know this because I got messages on Facebook about this, either there is a currupt mod that's doing this or the mods can't do what they should do, I'm willing to work with any admin/ you mod kelio to prove that I havnt scammed my friends, there is someone out there with items that belongs to someone els. Tell me what you from me mod kelio and I'll be helping you.
All of my friends have me on Facebook badboy always pmed me on Facebook before handing me anything to be sure that it is me and not someone els.
Sluty the legend!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Chris Brown stole my flats account BizL GG he really is a bitch.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

If fools be fools then let them be fools I say

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Chrls brown Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

this is true tho. sorry

~K!zL

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Chrls brown said:

KizL said:

this is true tho. sorry

~K!zL

You said sorry damn it. It's hard to stay mad. lol

~K!zL

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

There is a reason this post was created, no way mod wants to blackmail someone. Just watch out and remind that lending items to someone might never get them back to anyone.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

chris let me kno when u got some mills in stock bruv and ill make a rscr come back #notimetofarm

Player avatar

HnD Send PM

subscriber

Chrls brown said:

I don't know what sounds more stupid that the fact those people that gave that person that claim to be me those rares, when they all have me added on facebook or that the mods/admins are totally useless in this matter, because I haven't played since I got banned I only know this because I got messages on Facebook about this, either there is a currupt mod that's doing this or the mods can't do what they should do, I'm willing to work with any admin/ you mod kelio to prove that I havnt scammed my friends, there is someone out there with items that belongs to someone els. Tell me what you from me mod kelio and I'll be helping you.
All of my friends have me on Facebook badboy always pmed me on Facebook before handing me anything to be sure that it is me and not someone els.
Sluty the legend!

You got every account on David banned Akreh LOL I tried to check em all and they all fucked sad it's all cool though they were just noobs.

Last edited by HnD (26 Jun 2016 16:56)

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

sluty ftw. even though u blocked me on facebook you ugly cunt big_smile

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Chrls brown Send PM

subscriber

hey Renies, i did ? didnt knew i did that bro, i hope your doing fine, smile

Zazo nahh im done here man, got all my chars banned and i get pmed on facebook that i apprently scamming my friends that i used to play with, even tho this is BS, they ssimply have no fucking proves of this, it simply easy for them to blame it on me, even tho i admited to everything els, now i get blamed for something when, there is something fishy out there, i belive there is a mod or 2 trying to scam my old friends and tie me up to it, if they N0m goes and check if i have played since ban from my ip, he would see that thiss is has nothing to do with me  smile

Player avatar

Hoehoeyos Send PM

Yoyo yos the god is here

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Chrls brown said:

i belive there is a mod or 2 trying to scam my old friends and tie me up to it

This theory amuses me. Look out, Sluty's friends, the modspiracy is afoot! tongue

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Chrls brown Send PM

subscriber

i dont even know who you are, mod billy but aight i guess if you assume your self i guess its fine idc realy, why dont you involve n0m into this so he can check how stupid this sounds, before making more stupid comments or digging your self into a deeper hole. do your selfs a favor and ask n0m for help or any other admins. as i said ill be more than willing to help.

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

ukvmWfu.jpg
3vzUuCF.jpg
this was today he denies flatout scamming me the first time because u have a gambling prob with pokerstars staking doesn't get u ur fix bro, then u play the victum and try get more outa me u already got a black n sythce which u drop traded n lost this kid will try it over n over gtfo outa here lol

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

So gimmy BizL back plz

~K!zL

Player avatar

Chrls brown Send PM

subscriber

As I knew  Neil your a rat and always been, what's there to prove, I told Marc aka badboy few a day ago before you we talked last night, that he should be carefull with you, once a snake always a snake. I bet you gave those shit to it self to get more rares, like when items got deleted and told fate how much more u had insted what u really had, I'm really sorry for your life, do you also lie that much to your real life friends? I have made money on this server, why you think I didn't give shit before stopping for good, is it that's why your so mad kid? I bet if admins go and check shit out they will find out that your the one starting all this shit up, because you didn't gave shit to anyone, it always been a Jew. It's funny how you are, I just feel really sorry for you. Seek some help for real.

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

It's about time Sluty receives ban, the flamewar should end now