making a visit....

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

so i visit forums here and there, and noticed that man this isn't the rscr it once was, so many people getting banned for crazy stuff , not just botting but i have seen other foolish stuff.. but other people get 1-2-3 chances if not more? doesn't seem very fair... i also notice forum mods ( im sure it will happen) just close topics when it isn't even a big deal to allow people to express opinions and how they feel, instead of just rolling in and closing after you reply, how about give the players some freedom of speech... i can tell jedi was ran off.. i didn't get along with him but damn he was loyal as hell towards rscr.. i always get the motion to login but after 5-10mins of seeing how community is and is being treated.. im like wow wtf sad and such a shame as i feel ( my opinion) that rscr isnt going in the direction that it once was.. hopefully staff whoever will see this as not being offensive just stating how i see whats going on.. all my old friends look like they jumped ship and quit.. and all honesty  i don't even feel safe to login and play on phone or device at work or something in fear ill be afk on npcs and come back banned this is the outlook i have..

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Jedi was an arrogant entitled fuckwit.. he talked down to mods as if he was some VIP.  Pretty sure he was pking on fuck boy jr like 3 days ago.  So he's still here.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Army Send PM

subscriber

Yep... I log in and get trash talked so i trash talk back trolling around and get a 1 week mute and my other char banned.... and to think i was going to play again

lmao

[img]http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/53aadfbb69bedd877dc768a3/us-norse-hacker-map.gif[/img]

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

Au2er said:

Jedi was an arrogant entitled fuckwit.. he talked down to mods as if he was some VIP.  Pretty sure he was pking on fuck boy jr like 3 days ago.  So he's still here.

the thing is jedi is VIP

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

pluto i wanna change my acc to turnip like baph, how may i do it too? i consider that unfair as the topic i seen stated, bug abuse is bug abuse no matter what the bug shall be.

Last edited by EWM (19 Jun 2016 01:48)

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Army said:

Yep... I log in and get trash talked so i trash talk back trolling around and get a 1 week mute and my other char banned.... and to think i was going to play again

lmao

How hard is it to keep trash talk to ::2..  u can literally say anything within reason there and they don't care.

This is not call of duty on Xbox live.  You're not a 14yr old kid and mommy's out shopping so u can swear over the mic.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Jedi got what was coming to him. Hes a moron.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

EWM said:

pluto i wanna change my acc to turnip like baph, how may i do it too? i consider that unfair as the topic i seen stated, bug abuse is bug abuse no matter what the bug shall be.

Pluto said:

If someone knows of a bug and abuses it for an advantage, that is a bannable offense.

changing acc looks is considered advantage , as no one else could do it ? like when people death traded legends capes to lvl 3s etc .. that too was taken advantaged of.

Last edited by EWM (19 Jun 2016 01:56)

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

EWM said:

changing acc looks is considered advantage , as no one else could do it ?

Advantage over what exactly?

Advantage over other players. what if other people wanted to do it and cant? but it was ok for him to use a bug to do it? unfair advantage ?

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

EWM said:

Pluto said:

EWM said:

changing acc looks is considered advantage , as no one else could do it ?

Advantage over what exactly?

Advantage over other players. what if other people wanted to do it and cant? but it was ok for him to use a bug to do it? unfair advantage ?

reminds me the time Hobbs was admin and gave me full santa suit when it hadnt even been released yet, and then later was like nvm just drop it because its unfair to others and i dont want fate and n0m tripping, what did i do the right thing and disregarded the custom , the ability to be turnip was in rsc ofc but thats besides the point, all turnips where reverted or atleast mine was.

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

what if someone found a bug to change into a npc or such, would that be left alone too..? i surely doubt it

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

I enjoy reading the ignorance of delusional trash-talking kids. They act like they were never the problem when they decide to be nice. It's hilarious. Everything is always on their terms.

/getwrekt

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

ephrin said:

I enjoy reading the ignorance of delusional trash-talking kids. They act like they were never the problem when they decide to be nice. It's hilarious. Everything is always on their terms.

/getwrekt

i also enjoy people who post in threads just to hear themselves talk, and say irrelevant things

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

EWM said:

This is most likely glue acting as someone else trying to make something out of nothing. I think it real funny how there was quite a few turnips in game including a mod before baph turned into one. Their was No  problem till I did it. I took all the precautions before having it done to make sure that there was no issue. Staff I am sorry for all the people that dislike me do to the fact I'm a main pker here and didn't see this being such an issue.

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

EWM said:

This is most likely glue acting as someone else trying to make something out of nothing. I think it real funny how there was quite a few turnips in game including a mod before baph turned into one. Their was No  problem till I did it. I took all the precautions before having it done to make sure that there was no issue. Staff I am sorry for all the people that dislike me do to the fact I'm a main pker here and didn't see this being such an issue.

who is glue?

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

EWM said:

its not me, and i only use you as an example because you were the 1st person i saw as a turnip, and then went on to say that you were given the ok by pluto to do it.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

EWM doesn't even play here. Why even give him the time of day? Shit stirring drama starter is all.

Gtfo and close this thread seriously.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (19 Jun 2016 03:09)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook