App not working at all; please help

Player avatar

Rfishi2016 Send PM

Okay, 95% of the time when I try to open the RSCRevolution app, it fails. I am on android. I click the app, it brings up the first screen (checking for game-cache updates) and then just freezes. It will not load at all past that point. Sometimes my entire phone freezes when I try to open the app. It never does anything but sit on that screen until my phone screen turns off or until it tells me "RSCRevolution is not responding. Would you like to close it?". It is annoying as hell as I can't even get the app to run! I tried clearing data/cache, and even deleting the .apk file as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Still it freezes and won't load. It does this to me on 2 different phones so I don't think it is my phones fault. Its worked at this house b4 just not in the past month or so. Please any advice willhelp, i just wanna be able to play again. Thanks

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

I sometimes have this issue. Usually, it's at home when I play using my cellular service provider. I connect to wifi to load the client flawlessly then turn off wifi to play the game. Oddly, wifi lags the game more than regular cell phone service for me (even though it'll load client better). Having bad reception (I play a lot on the road as I complete errands throughout the day) causes a lot of lag for me; so it's hard to PK. Mess around with where you load the client at and what you're connected to and see if it helps. I close all apps except for the RSCR client throughout the day to help avoid having to reload it.

Player avatar

Rfishi2016 Send PM

Id try different networks but all I have is my homes WiFi as I'm to fuckin broke to go buy phone service sad I'm always just connected to WiFi.