So, Frowned apon for anyone else. Kill Farmer.

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

So, It's frowned apon for anyone else but this one person right here. You didn't believe when we said we had a screen shot of this event. You admitted to it yourself BEATDOWN. flmFC8t.png Honestly, I hope something is done about this.  Prove you actually care about the player base.

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Yeah, Cool story bro. Your mates attacked Shinobi about his so called killfarming. If action is taken against shinobi and not against you, We will see how much they care.

Player avatar

Esar Send PM

subscriber

HAHAHAHAHA BEATDOWN SO LAME

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Shinobi's kills weren't all farmed. Who's to say your's wasn't? You openly asked to do it.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

This is sooooo tiresome now..

5 kills were farmed, at which point I saw no written rule stating this wasn't allowed. Beat snitched to Pluto and I got slapped on the wrist about it. I get that you nerds like to have someone to try and argue with, trolls be trolls and all that. It's entertaining as much as it's annoying but hey, that's just RSC.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Shinobi said:

This is sooooo tiresome now..

5 kills were farmed, at which point I saw no written rule stating this wasn't allowed. Beat snitched to Pluto and I got slapped on the wrist about it. I get that you nerds like to have someone to try and argue with, trolls be trolls and all that. It's entertaining as much as it's annoying but hey, that's just RSC.

this particularly time wasnt even about those 5 kills.. it was about the MANY kills "donated" to you by friends. Like H U N G for example.

I don't get why you are so full of shit? Seeing as you are adamant to drag this out, i'll reply to you this once..

H U N G, Was being used by F A T Ho0e, he got 3hit by one of your minions during a 6v1 at rocks near castle. He didn't see how he could've been cause the account is tanked. So he wanted me to try to do the same seeing as I have high attack also.
Long story short, I never 3hit him then it turned into playing catch. You can reach F A T  Ho0e in-game and have him explain if this wasn't clear enough for you.

So now this has been cleared up for you Beat, have yourself a glorious day.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Shinobi said:

beatdown said:

this particularly time wasnt even about those 5 kills.. it was about the MANY kills "donated" to you by friends. Like H U N G for example.

I don't get why you are so full of shit? Seeing as you are adamant to drag this out, i'll reply to you this once..

H U N G, Was being used by F A T Ho0e, he got 3hit by one of your minions during a 6v1 at rocks near castle. He didn't see how he could've been cause the account is tanked. So he wanted me to try to do the same seeing as I have high attack also.
Long story short, I never 3hit him then it turned into playing catch. You can reach F A T  Ho0e in-game and have him explain if this wasn't clear enough for you.

So now this has been cleared up for you Beat, have yourself a glorious day.

That does not explain the 5x you were listed as killing him on the livefeed, within 1 minute of each other each

You've been a lying scumbag since day one, and this just further proves it

Clearly incapable of reading, Clearly just a fuckboy hell bent on arguing. You lead a sad sad life mate..

To wrap this up, Assuming you know anything about the game.. You'd know you can use a dragon ammy to tele to edge. And as for the "within 1 minute" of each other. An invent of food lasts longer than that beat. C'mon now.. don't be so silly.

I can give you a direct number or my Skype if you'd love to carry on this thrilling discussion? Or maybe i'll let you buy me a coffee and you can ride my dick in person? I'm thrilled to be the topic of everyday life for you. But beat, sorry to break it to you... You aren't my type. I like people who have some form of complexion from venturing out into the outdoors once in a while.

Take care now, buh bye. xx

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Shinobi said:

beatdown said:

That does not explain the 5x you were listed as killing him on the livefeed, within 1 minute of each other each

You've been a lying scumbag since day one, and this just further proves it

Clearly incapable of reading, Clearly just a fuckboy hell bent on arguing. You lead a sad sad life mate..

To wrap this up, Assuming you know anything about the game.. You'd know you can use a dragon ammy to tele to edge. And as for the "within 1 minute" of each other. An invent of food lasts longer than that beat. C'mon now.. don't be so silly.

I can give you a direct number or my Skype if you'd love to carry on this thrilling discussion? Or maybe i'll let you buy me a coffee and you can ride my dick in person? I'm thrilled to be the topic of everyday life for you. But beat, sorry to break it to you... You aren't my type. I like people who have some form of complexion from venturing out into the outdoors once in a while.

Take care now, buh bye. xx

Keep lying. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to look up your deaths to H U N G and the time inbetween and the circumstances

Frankly i dont care, i only ever cared about the inaction, the apparent double standards and your lying.

Admins are aware of it and dealing with it, so idgaf. It was your 2 minions who brought it up once again. Not me.

Frankly you care more than you should. Daily bullshit from you and your cronies doesn't phase me. You're all pathetic, but it gives you great pleasure and enjoyment so continue you will.

Inaction eh? So we can expect said action to be taken against you also right? I mean, it's no secret you got busted for farming...

The fact you have to chase the last say either in-game or on here proves that you feel the need to impress the online buddies you hang out with. Quite frankly Beat, you're all a bunch of small minded individuals..
Reason being, is that we are all on the game for the same reason. We enjoy it. Yet small groups of idiotic people like yourselves make it their daily mission to force people to logout or not do things they enjoy in-game.
You're logic is so flawed and you're ego so big that you fail to realise, You'll be logging into the game in the not so distant future and just be sat there, tossing off, bashing that keyboard as usual. But the main difference will be that there won't be anyone to respond to you. They'd have found something else to occupy their time.
I remember a while back, you being sat at the castle with your chums telling us to "adapt" because we were outnumbered 10 fold daily. So, we did. We used your tactics against you and ever since, you do nothing but bitch, whine and rage whenever you are online.

The whole server knows what a fucking dork you are Beat. What's the purpose for you even playing? You trying to force people to leave the game so you can sit there acting the "big I am" in the wildy?

Well don't worry, it won't be long before that's the case.. I can count almost double figures in the past few months who have quit because they are tired of the way shit is in-game in regards to PKing.

To Recap:
1) Yes 5 kills were farmed. Reprimanded for it, not that it's any of your business anyway. 
2) PKing is dead as fuck thanks to the likes of you choking the wildy with the little multi fetish you got going on.
3) You are a love.
4) When all is said and done, at the end of the day.. AM BEST FUCKING NINJA!

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Esar Send PM

subscriber

Beat is radioactive, only purpose is to make people angry and quit the game so he can masturbate at castle with all 100 clients open

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

Esar said:

Beat is radioactive, only purpose is to make people angry and quit the game so he can masturbate at castle with all 100 clients open

only 100? he's gotta have like 10 monitors with 15 clients each by now!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Look, all of you with a PK cape have farmed at one time or another. I have been killed afk on multiple chars by all of you. The fact is that you couldn't have gotten 500kills without a few "cheated" kills. Afk, friends, it's all the same and the PK cape is crap. Bunch of multi log noobs with an ego problem. When I see a PK cape I laugh at the person wearing it. You all afk kill, you all can and can't catch and you all cry over everything. The pkers here are almost enough to make me quit alone with all the qq I hear 24 7. Get over yourself pking is dead....

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!