some pk. tsar beat maged down

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Green your never in wild after i  bs you so what do you know, I sense your still but hurt over it like doser

I've killed your 59 and ur 99 multiple times in the past week most of the time was 1v1 your only liein to urself bra

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (1 Jun 2016 21:55)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

d o s e Send PM

subscriber

you never bsed me son?^^ lol i killed u before u killed me kid

Player avatar

d o s e Send PM

subscriber

what i did see was u didnt eat correct and got 3hit shows ur skill andur multiple fail catches have been seen by me multiple times...facts are u died by someone u say sucks ....RIP

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

When did you see this hiding on your spy?

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

d o s e said:

dude he killed you 1 v 1 sooo? quit cryng all u fags only pk in swarms...^^^

Doser your obviously not watching the same video. he runs to his friend while I catch him, then he gets a lucky 3 hit in and the ranger gets the last shot.

Only pk in swarms? This coming from the guy hiding on a spy all night because his team ain't on ha I've came up to cas and took all the sweds  n liths on solo plenty of times. I Usually die after the 3 rd or 4 the pj but who cares having fun. I thank God I bs you now I truly see how retarted you are, like I been told so many times by many people.

Fact:
You never fight 1v1.  why lie?

I gotta give your team credit, I've seen reines and rapps go 2v10 against swedes and without hesitation after they die, gear up and go again. Charging into the wild with no fear.  The truth is you and beat are the two biggest fucking cowards on this server. If you don't have the advantage you log.

reinesquad = fearless big_smile

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

GreenKing said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Doser your obviously not watching the same video. he runs to his friend while I catch him, then he gets a lucky 3 hit in and the ranger gets the last shot.

Only pk in swarms? This coming from the guy hiding on a spy all night because his team ain't on ha I've came up to cas and took all the sweds  n liths on solo plenty of times. I Usually die after the 3 rd or 4 the pj but who cares having fun. I thank God I bs you now I truly see how retarted you are, like I been told so many times by many people.

Fact:

I gotta give your team credit, I've seen reines and rapps go 2v10 against swedes and without hesitation after they die, gear up and go again. Charging into the wild with no fear.  The truth is you and beat are the two biggest fucking cowards on this server. If you don't have the advantage you log.

You only see what you want it's funny how the only people commenting on this post is people I recently cut out my circle. maybe because all of you fucked more pks up then helped

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (2 Jun 2016 22:39)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Reines said:

GreenKing said:

Fact:

You only see what you want it's funny how the only people commenting on this post is people I recently cut out my circle. maybe because all of you fucked more pks up then helped

your circle? i thought it was everyones circle?

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

d o s e said:

dude he killed you 1 v 1 sooo? quit cryng all u fags only pk in swarms...^^^

Fact:

Fact: Beatdown has taken the names of us fin's and copied them because he wishes he could be as good as us. Tyrant Beat, copied from Tyrant Gleu. Tsar Beat, copied from Tsar Sosa. Mr Beatdown, copied from Mr Europe. at 1st i was annoyed, but now its just hilarious that he wants to be like us fin's sooooooo bad, that he would copy us.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Reines said:

GreenKing said:

Fact:

am I out your circle Edub?

Squaaaaddddd