Cant play.

Player avatar

erit89 Send PM

subscriber

My internet provider has blocked the website and server as it believes it contains viruses or other malicious content. The only way I can now get on this website is by using my internet data... is there anyway around this so I can play on my laptop again?

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

If the internet provider has a block on it then no. The company would have to remove the block. Try calling and asking them to unblock it.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

erit89 Send PM

subscriber

This sucks so much lol.

Player avatar

xOmgxJr Send PM

Hey Erit89 Sorry to hear hopefully I can Help Follow these steps and let me know the result, and then we can go from there.

Step 1
  Type the website's IP address into the browser instead of "www.website.name." You can find a website's IP address by opening the Command Prompt and typing "tracert www.websitename.com" where "websitename" is the name of the site you suspect is blocked. The first IP that shows at the top of the list is the IP address of the website.

Step 2
Plan B, Use a proxy server to access the website. If the website shows up when you access it with a proxy, you can be fairly certain your ISP has blocked the site. Find a free proxy by performing an Internet search. How you access the site using a proxy depends upon your browser; look for Proxy Settings in your browser's "Tools" or "Options" menu. You should be able to find Proxy Settings in the network menu. Usually, entering the IP address and Port address of the proxy is all you'll need to bypass your ISP and load the website using a proxy.

Last edited by xOmgxJr (27 May 2016 12:42)

Player avatar

erit89 Send PM

subscriber

It was my internet provider, they had a stupid virus safe program running, luckily enough I was able to log onto my provider website and switch the program off from there.