Entire bank replaced with iron maces

Player avatar

Achenar Send PM

subscriber

Was buying some stuff on the ah and when I went to bank, all my bank slots were empty...
And If you click on a particular bank slot, a random number of the slots are converted to iron maces with a stack of 0
I tried killing myself, buying an item off ah, logging, deleting bank pin,  changing characters

I would post a picture but my post count isn't high enough. Thanks

Player avatar

7 letter man Send PM

subscriber

PM me the picture, and I'll post it for you.

Player avatar

7 letter man Send PM

subscriber

WV3JyKS.jpg

Last edited by 7 letter man (17 May 2016 09:36)

Player avatar

Achenar Send PM

subscriber

Thank you for the fast reply

I tried deleting my cache on pc & android (just incase), but that didn't seem to change anything
However, I realized that my bank only glitches up after buying something off the ah, so i've deemed that as the root cause

There actually is a way for me to still play and use my bank but it's a tedious process of swapping items with random bank slots until I find the item that I want... guess i'll stay away from the ah for awhile

EDIT: As of a few hours ago, it randomly fixed itself and my bank is normal again.  I'm able to buy items off ah again as well.

Last edited by Achenar (18 May 2016 00:45)

Player avatar

kbro69 Send PM

subscriber

I'm having the same issue.. PM me if u find a solution

Achenar said:

Thank you for the fast reply

I tried deleting my cache on pc & android (just incase), but that didn't seem to change anything
However, I realized that my bank only glitches up after buying something off the ah, so i've deemed that as the root cause

There actually is a way for me to still play and use my bank but it's a tedious process of swapping items with random bank slots until I find the item that I want... guess i'll stay away from the ah for awhile

EDIT: As of a few hours ago, it randomly fixed itself and my bank is normal again.  I'm able to buy items off ah again as well.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Here is the solution, according to a player this happened to:

If this happens to you, do not panic - all your items are still there according to our back-end.

1) Try swap-sorting items in the glitched bank
2) Drop the item you swapped, pick it up and put it back in the bank.
???
3) Your bank is back?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol