Wildman mode ("pkers" version of iron)

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Since pkers don't really look a lot in suggestions and feedback I thought I would post this here too.

Since I know you want more players in the wild and would like faster combat xp rates I came up with the following solution that could add some extra fun as well.

Wildman mode (Wilderness Ironman)

This account can not leave the wild

No trading or dueling can only pick up drops from kills (player or npc)

No quest reqs for weapons armor etc this char would have all quests auto completed without the xp.

Combat xp rates 15x reg 20x Plat + gold
Other combat skills 10x mage range pray 12x subbed
Skill rate same as normal

A small safe spot added in the out of way wild, here there will be fishing spots a crate where you can get full iron once a day a bank chest and a store that sells general items you will need. (Hatchet, tinderbox, runes, arrows, herblaw seconds) also a bank chest.

A magician in safe spot that will teleport these players to unique positions in the wild

Ultimate would be permanently skulled for hardcore game play.

Let me know what you think or if I can edit the idea for the better.

Last edited by Ghasp (31 Mar 2016 23:25)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

kGarz Send PM

subscriber

That is the n perfect idea. To bad mods don't have the balls to implement it

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I like the idea but the herblaw seconds in the store I loled at. Maybe a shop to trade black, mith, Addy and rune weapons or armor for already made pots.

So now for the big question.... HOW DO YOU PLAN ON GETTING GEAR BETTER THAN IRON? If you started out and got pked sure you could go to the iron chest you mentioned, but how would you ever get a kill for better gear? Mith 2h comes and kills you, how you plan on killing with iron only? Only thing I didn't get....

Last edited by scornedmagi (22 Apr 2016 21:33)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Teemu said:

Ghasp said:

Since pkers don't really look a lot in suggestions and feedback I thought I would post this here too.

Since I know you want more players in the wild and would like faster combat xp rates I came up with the following solution that could add some extra fun as well.

Wildman mode (Wilderness Ironman)

This account can not leave the wild

No trading or dueling can only pick up drops from kills (player or npc)

No quest reqs for weapons armor etc this char would have all quests auto completed without the xp.

Combat xp rates 15x reg 20x Plat + gold
Other combat skills 10x mage range pray 12x subbed
Skill rate same as normal

A small safe spot added in the out of way wild, here there will be fishing spots a crate where you can get full iron once a day a bank chest and a store that sells general items you will need. (Hatchet, tinderbox, runes, arrows, herblaw seconds) also a bank chest.

A magician in safe spot that will teleport these players to unique positions in the wild

Ultimate would be permanently skulled for hardcore game play.

Let me know what you think or if I can edit the idea for the better.

-Would be nice, but hopefully only other Iron man Pkers can attack other Iron man pker accounts, because currently to many strong accounts already made to were there sole purpose would be to kill the Ironman Pkers.
-This will hands down make huge teams not strong. The huge team is only strong because of the massive amount of account list they have. If those players have to play on the same playing field they will be shit on.
-I always loved the grind of leveling up and fighting for spots and I'm sure other have too. Would be great for this to be implemented and honestly feel like a brand new server just hope it's Ironman Pkers vs Iron man pkers. Maybe even a award after a month for most kills between Iron man pkers.
-Make sure pkers are unable to attack Regular players-They will on the first day have full rune and r2h...#Feed there Iron man Pking accounts supplies off regular Pking Accounts.
-80+combat kills are recorded.-After the month the person with the most kills Wins a small pk Package?
--
I love the grind when everyone starts the same time and everyone is on the same playing field and competing using the same shit

Last edited by r u t h less (23 Apr 2016 14:35)

B u b b a

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

This needs to be looked at this hands down would fix pking

B u b b a